Resident Evil 6 Hot Toys SPECULATION

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would freak out if hot toys got the resident evil license for all the games

Throw a zombie in there from each game and it would be perfect. If they can do a chainsaw Ganado they can do zombies.

Bald, tattered suit zombie REmake.

Zombie Cop RE2

Civilian Zombie RE3

Military Zombie RECV

= Win :hi5:

Throw a zombie in there from each game and it would be perfect. If they can do a chainsaw Ganado they can do zombies.

Bald, tattered suit zombie REmake.

Zombie Cop RE2

Civilian Zombie RE3

Military Zombie RECV

= Win :hi5:

would buy multiples of everyone of these .

I'd like girl zombie from RE2 as well, kind of like this promo image. Palisades was supposed to make one, but the series got cancelled.

residentevil2_conceptart_YXLAa.jpg

I know Lickers and Hunters would probably never be made since they'd need a lot of individual sculpting and tooling, but I'd like to see some zombies and maybe a couple of the big bad guys like Nemesis and Mr. X. Even though those guys are popular(especially Nemesis), I'd be very surprised if they ever did put that much effort into a video game license, unfortunately.

I know Lickers and Hunters would probably never be made since they'd need a lot of individual sculpting and tooling, but I'd like to see some zombies and maybe a couple of the big bad guys like Nemesis and Mr. X. Even though those guys are popular(especially Nemesis), I'd be very surprised if they ever did put that much effort into a video game license, unfortunately.

Nemesis will probably never be made that's alright though ski's nemesis is coming soon as for mr x he's a easy bash problem is the coat and sculpt

Just like the Aliens, the will probalby never be made coz not many would buy them, HT only makes stuff when people buy they don't care about anything else.

Hunters and Lickers wouldn't be so hard to make:lecture

I wish Resident Evil was as popular as the big movies like Dark Knight and Avengers. Then we'd probably get everything, but I guess I'm happy that we have some high end 1/6 scale figures from the games.

Wait for the Engineer to come out for HT's Prometheus line, get some dude to start pumping out MRX Jackets and boom Mr X! (with some boots, gloves and an EVILFACE sticker

I think we will be getting:
- Chris Redfield
- Leon Kennedy
- Jake Muller
- Ada Wong

and Sherry Birkin if we're lucky. Would be nice to see Piers and Helena but doubtful if I would pick them up.

Wait for the Engineer to come out for HT's Prometheus line, get some dude to start pumping out MRX Jackets and boom Mr X! (with some boots, gloves and an EVILFACE sticker

Engineer is a PERFECT choice for Mr.X. I'm sure someone can custom a Super Tyrant version as well.

Great idea will get me back on working the re customs again

Another thing comes to mind too.

Proto Tyrant and T-002 but would required cutting of the mouth and molding exposed teeth.

T-103 from Code Veronica.

Nemesis, but you would either need to sculpt over the existing head or do one from scratch.

I'm wondering what Alt. Costumes they'll bring to us in RE6 more so. Will Sherry get an adult version of her RE2 outfit? (hot!)
Will Jake get a Wesker outfit? Will Chris and Leon get their previous outfits? Hopefully no "zebra" or "clubbin'" crap either.

:lol the only alt costume I wouldn't mind if they brought back is this one:
Chris___Warrior___Costume_by_redfield37.jpg

It's still my default... :yess: :rotfl

Back