Resident Evil 6 Hot Toys SPECULATION

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want this RE6 Leon ,sherry and possibly Helana and maybe jake and a big yes to ada.
If we are super lucky we might see figures from this at comic con or at least a license poster. Fingers crossed.

I prefer this verson of sheva.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O9yiKHhqNg[/ame]

Wait for the Engineer to come out for HT's Prometheus line, get some dude to start pumping out MRX Jackets and boom Mr X! (with some boots, gloves and an EVILFACE sticker

Is this confirmed or merely speculation? Because I'd sure as hell be on it!

Well HT have the Prometheus line and well, the movie is pretty much based on the Engineer so i fully expect it to happen.

(Though it may take as long as Jake Sully to come out)

Last edited:
This time next year we will all have Jake, Leon and Chris on our shelves aswell as re 4 Ada.

Well, i will. Depends on if you guys wanna buy them

They showed a ton of completed figures we had no idea were coming at the last con so i think its pretty safe to assume they have re 6 in their minds. RE is up there with Pred, iron man and Batman. Once the Dark Knight has rised and the Avengers have Avenged they can go back to making RE figures

RE are the most highest priced figures in the aftermarket in general. Pred has the Ancients but nowadays Midnight Wesker, Stars chris and wesker, Both Leons all go for more than the AVP's and batmen. The Iron men will never come close.

Plus, isn't HT's only focusing on a few video game licenses? One of them being RE and MGS.

Arent they doing MGS4 Raiden too?

MGS is probably one of thoes lines where 1 figure will pop up every 6 months

Back