Resident Evil 6 Hot Toys SPECULATION

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil 6 Hot Toys

Anyway, talking about HCG, anyone else interested in Chris Redfield? I've been wondering whether I should get him or not. Though if Hot Toys were to make him, I'll rather get that then just a statue...
HT have already made one its been out for quite some time

DSCF2600.jpg

HT have already made one its been out for quite some time

:slap Errr, yea I know. Sorry lemme rephrase. "If Hot Toys were to make a Resident Evil 6 one." :monkey1

It's quite impossible to get Hot Toys RE4 (Leon) or RE5 ones these days, considering the prices they are going for. Well, for me anyway, I can't afford them with their ridiculous prices. :thud:

I'm only interested in Wesker Jr, Ada and Sherry.

Piers and Helena look boring to me and I'm burnt out on Chris and Leon.

I wanna get Chris, Leon, Helena and Sherry (she looks too much like Alice with that outfit but I would get her anyway)

not sre about Jake, I'm working on getting Wesker midnight ver. so...

This licence is a MUST for Hot Toys, people have been asking for Leon too long, this is also a chance to make a new RPD version ^^

Yeah I really been wondering where he came from. Wesker really didn't seem interested in women at all. Who can the mother be? He looks older than Sherry. So maybe he was born in the 80's? He was basically a kid himself back then.

Another researcher at the Spencer Estate Laboratory?

Jake became a mercenary to get money for his mother so.. it seems Wesker had some free time back in the days :rotfl

I would get Leon and Chris for sure. Probably Wesker Jr and Sherry too. Maybe Piers and Helena but I doubt it.

I would get Leon and Chris for sure. Probably Wesker Jr and Sherry too. Maybe Piers and Helena but I doubt it.

I don't see them doing anybody but the core characters. Even though I hate Chris, I might have to get him if I get the other characters... :banghead:

I really don't know. I have four RE (Wesker midnight, Chris BSAA, Sheeva and BS Jill) and I really like them. But I'm still thinking about selling them. I really don't know what will happen with hot toys figures after a couple of years. Its rubber..

I really don't know. I have four RE (Wesker midnight, Chris BSAA, Sheeva and BS Jill) and I really like them. But I'm still thinking about selling them. I really don't know what will happen with hot toys figures after a couple of years. Its rubber..

It's up to you throw them on eBay you will make a hell of a profit you have bssa Chris ?

Ive had 3 Chris Redfields and still have one now the rubber is fine if it is not abused

They need to do away with rubber all together. There is too much risk of degrading and tears. The Enterbay Game of Death Bruce had pimples all over his arms. So glad I didn't buy that friggin thing.

I have the STARS Wesker (as well as the Midnight) and I don't like the fact you can see the joints on the STARS version but it doesn't really bother me much anymore. At least I know it's not going to basically rot over time.

Well when they do a RE6 Chris they won't use the rubber body since his arms are not exposed.

Well when they do a RE6 Chris they won't use the rubber body since his arms are not exposed.

I thought the same exact thing. He's going from the John Cena look to the boring grunt look.

I'm really going to have to talk myself into getting him if they end up doing everybody else.

Chris is so generic and dull though. Its not like i try to dislike him. he is in 2 of my Favorite 3 RE games (Remake and Code Veronica). But he is just so damn dull! Turning him beef cake and making him Steve Rogers in RE 5 didnt help him either.

(Though i do kind of think he looks like Cody Rhodes in Remake now. And i cannot unsee it)

How can you not like Chris? :(

I don't get it :lol

I've always had subtle hatred for him but it went over the top in RE5. I think he's a weak main hero and I wish they would kill him off and officially recognize Leon as the main male hero.

Chris is so generic and dull though. Its not like i try to dislike him. he is in 2 of my Favorite 3 RE games (Remake and Code Veronica). But he is just so damn dull! Turning him beef cake and making him Steve Rogers in RE 5 didnt help him either.

(Though i do kind of think he looks like Cody Rhodes in Remake now. And i cannot unsee it)

So this. Except I didn't find good or bad in both of those games. Now, I look at him like he's cancer to the series. I enjoy watching his death animations from Wesker.

Awww.. different strokes for different folks I guess. Chris is my favorite. :love

Awww.. different strokes for different folks I guess. Chris is my favorite. :love

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LOL

ugghhhh I despise Chris. :nana:

I've always had a crush on Ada :love

...that is until I seen her in the trailer. WTF did they do to her appearance?

Back