Resident Evil 6 Hot Toys SPECULATION

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No matter how many times ive played RE2 i always ____ myself when she shoots at your feet the first time you meet in the car park of the RPD station. i know its coming i always time it wrong and get took by surprise

No matter how many times ive played RE2 i always ____ myself when she shoots at your feet the first time you meet in the car park of the RPD station. i know its coming i always time it wrong and get took by surprise

Funny you said that because I always have the same experience :rotfl

I hope at least they keep her personality the same, being self assured and always in control. I just hope she's not really the villian.

I can't see her being that way since she does love Leon deep down.

...the more I talk about her, the more I need her fig since I'm a huge fan... even though her look isn't good. Hopefully there are variants and we get the RE4 look.

Its a shame HT showed us a tease for Ada in her RE4 outfit when they were carting Battlesuit Jill around and then didnt deliver.

I think Ada will be a victim in this game though. The way Simmons is talking to her its almost like shes getting the blame put on her. And so far everybody has wore the same costumes (minus a jacket) but Ada in the new video is different than the past ones. So im still kind of thinking "Carla" may still be the 2nd real villain (behind Simmons)

I think Ada will go the way of Loki . Sense she's in a new game they will make a figure from that.

It's up to you throw them on eBay you will make a hell of a profit you have bssa Chris ?

Yes BSAA version. I know I could make a lot of profit of them, but I also know I will never acquire them again. Bought them all for retail or less. I really love RE5 and the figures are awesome, but I'm afraid the will disintegrate over the years.

Yes BSAA version. I know I could make a lot of profit of them, but I also know I will never acquire them again. Bought them all for retail or less. I really love RE5 and the figures are awesome, but I'm afraid the will disintegrate over the years.

sent you a pm

I'm mainly a movie masterpiece collector, but the RE line was extremely difficult to pass on!

I'm looking forward to see what HT does with this. I do admit that I would like to see some more villains.

I own the RE4 Leon. Krauser and Ganado.

Own most of the RE5 series except for the BSAA Jill. Midnight Wesker is a personal favorite as well as BSAA Chris with the giant mini-gun! Would've liked having one of the creatures though.

Time to add the RE6 lot to the mix :)

I'm mainly a movie masterpiece collector, but the RE line was extremely difficult to pass on!

I'm looking forward to see what HT does with this. I do admit that I would like to see some more villains.

I own the RE4 Leon. Krauser and Ganado.

Own most of the RE5 series except for the BSAA Jill. Midnight Wesker is a personal favorite as well as BSAA Chris with the giant mini-gun! Would've liked having one of the creatures though.

Time to add the RE6 lot to the mix :)

It is the S.T.A.R chris with the mini gun.

Id welcome Helena and Piers with open arms. After we get STARS Jill, Re2 Claire, RE 4 Ada and ORC Vector.

Just give me the classic RE figures then we'll then we can talk about RE6 figures. Thank you!

The new clips for Chris and designs are out at E3 this week - I hope HTs make different versions of Chris or at least clothes to change, sure love this civilian outfit!

And hopefully they do a bang on job on his head sculpt, and use a realistic looking muscular body (doesn't need to be rubber but the definitions should be there).

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC-oTOrLjTY[/ame]

Poor guy is beating himself up feeling quilty that his team members died under his command...

Back