Media Resident Evil 4 - 5 - 6 (PS4 / XBONE)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this point HT should just release Ada & Leon, but honestly I would much rather have Leon than Ada. If we do get both, just end the RE6 line and give us some figures from RE2 remake. Still sucks that we didn't get any from HD remastered of Zero and 1. Alas, we'll be lucky if we get any more VGM figures. :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah... I don't think we'll ever see a wesker again. :lol unless they revisit the stars version or 5 version. I don't see them making the code Veronica or 4 version.

They would have to visit a game with him and do something based off that. Considering that, assuming RE6 HTs come to fruition, they are making a second Ada and a third Leon from a different game.

I'll wait until it drops to $5...because it will :lol

wish they took away the multiplayer trophies in this version. I know you can still get the platinum, but do they really expect anyone to even play the multiplayer:lol

Actually, just to get all regular SP Trophies (To get the platinum) means dozens (maybe one hundred :thud: ) of hours spent on RE6 man! ::lol

And Yeah, It seems that both PS3 & PS4 versions have the same number of regular trophies (51) to get the RE6 platinum, Plus all MP DLC's stuff:separately (which don't count to get the Platinum)

- 5 Multiplayer trophies for Onslaught mode
- 5 Multiplayer trophies for Survivors mode
- 5 Multiplayer trophies for Siege mode
- 5 Multiplayer trophies for Predator mode

I really want those Ada and Leon figures...

Same here :1-1:

Don't think I'll get plat in this game. While I really enjoyed the campaign and mercenaries mode I could never be arsed to do anything else in the game.

Has anyone seen the beta for RE4? I think if capcom goes decides to make another one or remake the franchise it should be something like that minus the bad camera angle.

At this point HT should just release Ada & Leon, but honestly I would much rather have Leon than Ada. If we do get both, just end the RE6 line and give us some figures from RE2 remake. Still sucks that we didn't get any from HD remastered of Zero and 1. Alas, we'll be lucky if we get any more VGM figures. :lol

Now that they've figures out they can make storm trooper variations from the star wars battlefront, that's all VGM will be :lol

Actually, just to get all regular SP Trophies (To get the platinum) means dozens (maybe one hundred :thud: ) of hours spent on RE6 man! ::lol

And Yeah, It seems that both PS3 & PS4 versions have the same number of regular trophies (51) to get the RE6 platinum, Plus all MP DLC's stuff:separately (which don't count to get the Platinum)

- 5 Multiplayer trophies for Onslaught mode
- 5 Multiplayer trophies for Survivors mode
- 5 Multiplayer trophies for Siege mode
- 5 Multiplayer trophies for Predator mode

Same here :1-1:

I got al non DLC trophies the first time in RE6 on 360...I don't have any soul left to do it a second time.

They should just give RE6 one trophy to platinum: "suffer through the game at least once" boom! trophy unlocked. Or "make it through the first chapter without yawning". Boom! trophy :lol

I'm curious about RE4's trophy list actually, can you imagine if they take the PS3/360 trophy list and nothing else? :lol or take those trophies and add some more, make some reference to the original piss poor list?

Pre ordered RE4. Anyone know if its worth pre ordering RE5 or buying gold edition? Just wanna play the coop with my buddy. I have it on steam but my work friends are console supremacists.

Pre ordered RE4. Anyone know if its worth pre ordering RE5 or buying gold edition? Just wanna play the coop with my buddy. I have it on steam but my work friends are console supremacists.

Do you already own the game? If you can justify spending $20 on the same game, while being an inferior version to boot, just for coop than go for it.

Screw them.

Real men game on PC. It's also the best version, if your rig can handle it.

Resident Evil 6 PS4 review – still a shambles on the PlayStation | Metro News

Resident Evil 6 for PlayStation 4 Reviews - Metacritic

You have to love - and wonder - how fans are giving this such glowing reviews. It seems like critics are mostly lauding the game for its improved visuals, and the immense amount of content - instead of the actual campaign, the focus. So it seems like as a remaster, it's great, but unlike REmake and 0 which were still great to play and not just look at, this is still a bad game.

23c6381b165542c6047b4670bcbaf88f.jpg

bc277a1e2b0e8dbdf97ceddec86c5a56.jpg

9c31c476a1941b624a20ac362d77ff90.jpg

The RE6 Knights. :lol

tumblr_inline_o3fc7haq5q1satqni_500.gif

I've said it in the other thread, I like RE6. The controls are pretty responsive and the action is fun. Is the story dumb? Oh God yes. But that's kind of what I expect from this series.

I mean...some...sequences...maybe are fun or some ideas. But I think those are only in Leon's campaign.

Half of Leon's camping. :lol the rest is bad as the rest of the game. :lol even Leon couldn't saved 6.

Just play the demo. :lol at least you play as Leon in the university.

Back