Media Resident Evil 4 - 5 - 6 (PS4 / XBONE)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly never thought RE6, for its time, was a good looking game. I didn't get why anyone liked its visuals. Compared to other games from 2012 like Assassin's Creed III and Hitman Absolution, it's noticeably lower quality in terms of visuals and bad... character models are fine though for the most part.

:lol oh RE6... One of Capcom's many failures. For people to want to replay... Even for Leon... Or his campaign.

That-is-so-sad-GIF.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No for people to say it's a good game at all and gives them hope for RE2make :lol

I tried again last night, started Leon chapter 2, got to the big fat fog spewing thing. Had to knock it off. Put Dark Souls 3 on instead to cleanse my pallet.

I hope they start off Re 7 inventing time travel, undo Re 6 then because Re 6 was undone time travel no longer exists and we are now back in a world where Revelations 2 are the latest events in the franchise.

I tried again last night, started Leon chapter 2, got to the big fat fog spewing thing. Had to knock it off. Put Dark Souls 3 on instead to cleanse my pallet.

I hope they start off Re 7 inventing time travel, undo Re 6 then because Re 6 was undone time travel no longer exists and we are now back in a world where Revelations 2 are the latest events in the franchise.
And make it so Wesker was revived as a result
The Whopper enemy is all you need to know about how awful RE6 is.
No, Piers is all you need to know.

And make it so Wesker was revived as a resultNo, Piers is all you need to know.

I keep telling you guys, Wesker is in the lifestream and he's waiting for his time to return and kill all the protagonists. It's pretty amazing that the villain of the series is more popular than any of the heroes by a huge margin.

I keep telling you guys, Wesker is in the lifestream and he's waiting for his time to return and kill all the protagonists. It's pretty amazing that the villain of the series is more popular than any of the heroes by a huge margin.
I think it's because Capcom ruined aspects of the heroes overtime in some way. Chris became a brooder, Jill became, as you put it, 'damaged goods', Claire was written surprisingly badly in Revelations 2 to being no longer good with children, lacking some emotions and quoting that weirdo Steve, Leon lost that RE4 and 2 charm in 6. Barry's worn out in Revelations 2, but he still had his moments. No one knows what happened with Rebecca but God knows how they could ruin her. But Wesker? Wesker just kept getting better in some ways, due in part to his voice actors I think. If nothing else you can laugh at some of the stuff Wesker did and you know, it's fine for the most part.

And you never told me about that lifestream thing!

Rebecca never came back while Mikami was part of producing since he didn't like her. Maybe now that he's been gone for awhile, at some point she'd come back. But when you really look at Zero, she's not even the main character and it's all Billy.

Unfortunately, I think Billy will never come back.

Wasnt Billy going to be the original building blocks of Nemesis at some point but it was scrapped and the only thing that remains from that idea is the way Billy said Starrrrss in one scene with Rebecca on the train?

I remember Biojex mentioned that and I wasn't aware of it until then... but I'm glad they changed that since Billy went into hiding I'm sure, so Umbrella snatching him up and experimenting on him seems incredibly contrived.

Rebecca never came back while Mikami was part of producing since he didn't like her. Maybe now that he's been gone for awhile, at some point she'd come back. But when you really look at Zero, she's not even the main character and it's all Billy.

Unfortunately, I think Billy will never come back.
I remember Mikami didn't like her due to being cutesy. Considering she made a reappearance in that drama thing with Chris, maybe she'll return but you're right about Zero. Playing the Remaster, I keep using him more...she totally got nerfed in that game.

Billy not returning is sad though.

Aren't they bringing Rebecca back? For the new rebooted cgi movie.

Billy Nemesis connection was a fan theory. Rebecca is confirmed to return in next year's CG movie alongside Chris and Leon.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Ugh Leon and Chris... Two characters that need to go away for awhile.

I remember Mikami didn't like her due to being cutesy. Considering she made a reappearance in that drama thing with Chris, maybe she'll return but you're right about Zero. Playing the Remaster, I keep using him more...she totally got nerfed in that game.

Billy not returning is sad though.

He's got to be a meat shield for her since she's so fragile :lol

Aren't they bringing Rebecca back? For the new rebooted cgi movie.

Yeah, she's coming back.

Billy Nemesis connection was a fan theory. Rebecca is confirmed to return in next year's CG movie alongside Chris and Leon.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I really don't understand how Leon is going to be in the Mansion... :dunno

Since Leon won't go anywhere capcom might as well just reboot the series and make him a stars member. :lol

Billy Nemesis connection was a fan theory.
was it? wasnt there more to it, like when consulting on the first resident evil movie they were talking back and fourth with capcom and the movie had one of the guys being took away for the Nemesis project, and Billy was going to be something similar as 0 and the movie were released like 2 months apart

He's got to be a meat shield for her since she's so fragile :lol

Yeah, she's coming back.

I really don't understand how Leon is going to be in the Mansion... :dunno
He REALLY has to :lol he can still take a beating in the game though, but I found it inconsistent

Pliss, you should know. We can't make heads or tails out of anything. After I found out about Jake I really stopped questioning things. His existence is a contradiction to Wesker's being :lol

Back