Media Resident Evil 4 - 5 - 6 (PS4 / XBONE)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has the best and only good part of 6 and it's free. :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrong! That cutscene with the RE2 music wasn't bad, it was good-ish :lol

23c6381b165542c6047b4670bcbaf88f.jpg

bc277a1e2b0e8dbdf97ceddec86c5a56.jpg

9c31c476a1941b624a20ac362d77ff90.jpg

The RE6 Knights. :lol

tumblr_inline_o3fc7haq5q1satqni_500.gif

I like to picture the 1998 version of me walking in on the 2016 version of me playing the kung fu fight between Jake and Ustanak and just being like
200w.gif

I found it more frustrating than fun, and the constant QTE.... I almost needed a new PS3 controller. :lol

RE6 is the epitome of why QTEs are a poison to games at times. God of War is really the only game where it's acceptable at this point to me :lol between giving you a lot of time, being VERY predictable and so on, it's fine. Along with not always punishing you.

RE6 is the epitome of why QTEs are a poison to games at times. God of War is really the only game where it's acceptable at this point to me :lol between giving you a lot of time, being VERY predictable and so on, it's fine. Along with not always punishing you.

Shenmue kind of started it. I like it much better in Shenmue than I ever did in GoW. It was at least tasteful and actually quick.

:lol :lol

Anyone who likes RE 6 that much needs a lobotomy. It's worst game in the series I've ever played. Plus, I can't forget Werewolf Simmons, T-Rex Simmons, Fly Simmons, Kraken Simmons (and maybe a few other Simmons forms I forgot to list).

The game has so many flaws, and it's not just horror. Between SO many instant kills that aren't really the player's fault (that gif P_A posted is the least of it), awkward controls from the demo alone, uninteresting set pieces and so on, it's very flawed. I can see people having somewhat of a good time because shooting stuff can...be fun, I guess but liking the game outright? No.

The white knights don't seem to realize that it's not just the horror, it's numerous things!

I think, to a very small extent, Leon's campaign felt the most like "Resident Evil" compared to the others. But, it's like this game was trying to be everything it shouldn't. I didn't even finish it...

Funny thing is, I remember when Henry defended RE 6 with all of his might. I guess the Chris + Piers love scenes had him coming back for more.

Yeah that is the general consensus, but of course people seemed to love Chris's campaign the most! Due to CoD/Gears of War. I read that apparently the Gears of War developers were inspired by Resident Evil (probably 4 in particular, like Visceral Games were with Dead Space) so...kind of ironic, ain't it?

Wait what, the futanari defended RE6!? :lol maybe the Chris x Pier stuff had him...inspired.... :monkey3

Yeah that is the general consensus, but of course people seemed to love Chris's campaign the most! Due to CoD/Gears of War. I read that apparently the Gears of War developers were inspired by Resident Evil (probably 4 in particular, like Visceral Games were with Dead Space) so...kind of ironic, ain't it?

Wait what, the futanari defended RE6!? :lol maybe the Chris x Pier stuff had him...inspired.... :monkey3

Huh? people liked chris's campaign the most? odd.

23c6381b165542c6047b4670bcbaf88f.jpg

bc277a1e2b0e8dbdf97ceddec86c5a56.jpg

9c31c476a1941b624a20ac362d77ff90.jpg

The RE6 Knights. :lol

tumblr_inline_o3fc7haq5q1satqni_500.gif

Yes cause a qTE of climbing on a rope and a melee combat is what made resident evil what it is today. You can tell these guys came in to resident evil when 4 came out.

Huh? people liked chris's campaign the most? odd.
Yeah, some people. that is the state of the fanbase.

I don't even think it's just 4, but probably 5 too. 5 really moved the series away from any sort of horror to pure third person shooting, or hell just plain shooting in general

Yeah, some people. that is the state of the fanbase.

I don't even think it's just 4, but probably 5 too. 5 really moved the series away from any sort of horror to pure third person shooting, or hell just plain shooting in general

I blame alot of that on the racist allegations the game had if you look at this trailer

The game went through a huge change. It was very dark and enemies came at you in droves and they seemed way smarter. The final product we got was resident evil 4.5 with sheva and more action. Ugh.

I blame alot of that on the racist allegations the game had if you look at this trailer

The game went through a huge change. It was very dark and enemies came at you in droves and they seemed way smarter. The final product we got was resident evil 4.5 with sheva and more action. Ugh.
Yeah the racist allegations really screwed the game over. What the original trailer was had me excited and looked to be a superb follow up to RE4. It certainly looks flawed, namely not being above RE4's original gameplay but assuming Capcom went through with their original plans, I would have bought that.

I mean, you can say a lot of REs really deviated from original betas and trailers. Look at RE2 with the original RPD, and RE4 with that original castle! But this...probably for the worse.

Leon commits genocide against several Spanish villages, no one cares. Chris kills a bunch of Africans, everyone loses their minds.

We live in an era where everyone is offended by everything. And I blame the feminazis for making it a thing :ohbfrank: especially because they've targeted RE in particular a bunch of times

I played a few hours of re 6 last night. Its a very very bad game. I swear i died 2 times just because a zombie looked at me the wrong way. The big fat guy walked in the room once and that caused me to die for some reason.

Im not sure i like the port, but i think its my fault for liking to play games on the PC and knowing exactly what they did, which id of done differently. They used the high quality character models which is nice, but then they have shadows turned to low so as they move it looks like they are covered in bar codes and therefor looks ****e. The framerate is nice, but the textures on the scenery is bad. So its odd, the game just looks odd. You will have a nice looking character model stood next to a ps1 quality wall texture while he is covered in bar codes.

Back