Rene Belloq 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After having my ordered cancelled by forbidden planet I went and bought one from play.com and finally got my Belloq today. In hand he's not as bad as some pics here made him out to be. He's not great - the tie is horendous and I can't get the jacket to close - but my Indy is still happy to have someone else from his movie to share the shelf with. They're now the bestest of buddies :lol

Picture093.jpg

After having my ordered cancelled by forbidden planet I went and bought one from play.com and finally got my Belloq today. In hand he's not as bad as some pics here made him out to be. He's not great - the tie is horendous and I can't get the jacket to close - but my Indy is still happy to have someone else from his movie to share the shelf with. They're now the bestest of buddies :lol

Remove the jacket clasp and lengthen the tie by removing that silly stitch and he's TONS better. Having a resculpted and repainted head compliments of Mike Fisher doesn't hurt either! :D

3534230796_3a7e5695d6_o.jpg

3534230886_00b55f72b4_o.jpg

Remove the jacket clasp and lengthen the tie by removing that silly stitch and he's TONS better. Having a resculpted and repainted head compliments of Mike Fisher doesn't hurt either! :D

3534230796_3a7e5695d6_o.jpg

3534230886_00b55f72b4_o.jpg

Yeah, he did an outstanding job on this.
As for the tie I was actually thiking about geting a better one of ebay if I can find one. Or maybe I'll just get rid of it entirely and get a blue shirt and make the dig site version.

Check out the 1/6 Obama tie from DiD on Ebay. It's blue with white polka dots like Belloq's. Also, Fett, if you pinch the knot in the tie it will hold with a tiny dot of super glue on the back.

Man, MFisher hit the ball outta the park with that resculpt/repaint!

Check out the 1/6 Obama tie from DiD on Ebay. It's blue with white polka dots like Belloq's. Also, Fett, if you pinch the knot in the tie it will hold with a tiny dot of super glue on the back.

Thanks! :duff
Just bought one :)

Thanks bmarz1000, that's still in the plans...to fix the tie a bit more and glue the collar down...then I think Belloq will REALLY look great! Stay tuned...

and...he sure did. I'm still in awe of how amazing it looks in person. His custom belts and holsters kick all sorts of ass too! :rock

Was there only 1?

Obama tie? They come up all the time. Just keep a look-out. Usually the same seller has a few online at a time. Otherwise, try monkeydepot.com or one of the other 1/6 sellers. By the way, little Obama's wrist watch makes a GREAT Belloq watch for his Tannis outfit!

IMG_4218.jpg

IMG_4182.jpg

The map is from DiD. You can find them on Ebay. Just type in "1/6 Map" and they come up all the time. The necktie I made by painting a thin strip of fabric with acrylics and tying it around his neck. I started with dark brown and then used white, light brown and medium brown to make little dots, dashes, whatever. You never get a good look at it in the movie so you don't really know what the pattern is! Thanks.

The map is from DiD. You can find them on Ebay. Just type in "1/6 Map" and they come up all the time. The necktie I made by painting a thin strip of fabric with acrylics and tying it around his neck. I started with dark brown and then used white, light brown and medium brown to make little dots, dashes, whatever. You never get a good look at it in the movie so you don't really know what the pattern is! Thanks.

Yep, exactly what I did. :)

Broke down and picked up the exclusive for this. That idol chamber just looks too cool to pass up. Not thrilled about Belloq, but he can always go towards the back of my display.

Going to pick up Toht soon cause the melty head looks awesome.

I'm broke.

Broke down and picked up the exclusive for this. That idol chamber just looks too cool to pass up. Not thrilled about Belloq, but he can always go towards the back of my display.

Going to pick up Toht soon cause the melty head looks awesome.

I'm broke.

After this week, I second that.

CC
Toht
Vader
Han and Luke ST
3 True Types

oh and a partridge in a pear tree.

Back