Rene Belloq 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please let us know how the TT works out. I'm concerned that the clothing would be too tight, esp. the jacket on the TT's wide shoulders.

No go on the TrueType body. The shoulders are just too big for the clothes to fit on properly. It was worth a shot.

Ha! The Live and Let Die snake! I've been using mine in my Indy display, too!

Great minds, I guess. :gun

Great minds indeed! :lol (The snake does go well with Indy-- and much better than the Hasbro snakes)

Also the Live and Let Die machete for my TOD Indy.:whip

i got mine to day and all i have to say is ... its worth every bit of the $$$$

the idol is so cool with the metal ... the base is perfect ... a little lighter that i thought it would be

and the figure is just fine

AAAAAAAAA++++++++++++++ SS

I've just been told today that the Pro is short. Indy is shorter than Han. That's not right. Belloq should be on a short body - Paul is 5'8" and Harrison is 6'1"- but the figures are the same height. I really hope they address this with a modular Pro soon.

Got him last night and he's pretty good. The jacket on mine fits fine. The pants are way too long and bunchy, and I think his legs and ankles are a bit more loose than on my Indy's.

The idol environment is fantastic. Really a beautiful piece as a focal point for the Indy figures.

Here are some quick pics with minimal futzing:

IMG_7269.JPG

IMG_7272.JPG

IMG_7268.JPG

Friday's the day that Belloq arrives. Looking forward to it honestly especially with that environment.

Got mine in yesterday. The figure's not too bad, at all. No, not the greatest likeness and very over-priced... but he's no Faramir or Endor Rebel Trooper.

The Idol Environment kicks all kinds of ass. It might be a tad over-sized for 1:6, but I'm not gonna sweat that.

Actually, the Endor guys aren't that bad either as is the case with Faramir (his problem was the shineness of his paint apps).

Faramir's only flaw was that crappy paint apps. But the rest of the figure was rock-solid. I have the Brent Endor trooper and he's not bad, especially since I gave his trenchcoat to Bespin Han, who now looks kick-arse.

I REALLY want that enviro but I don't want Belloq at all. I wish the enviro had been available separately...

Got him last night and he's pretty good. The jacket on mine fits fine. The pants are way too long and bunchy, and I think his legs and ankles are a bit more loose than on my Indy's.

The idol environment is fantastic. Really a beautiful piece as a focal point for the Indy figures.

Here are some quick pics with minimal futzing:

IMG_7269.JPG

IMG_7272.JPG

IMG_7268.JPG

Belloq looks really nice in these pics. Can't wait to get mine.

I got my Exclusive figure in yesterday. I am pretty pleased with it. I will try to take some pictures when I get some free time.

A question to those who have him though. Is the clip suppose to stay in the gun? Mine does not stay in at all really. Is there some sort of trick to getting it to stay in? Does it snap in? Maybe mine is defective?

I got my Exclusive figure in yesterday. I am pretty pleased with it. I will try to take some pictures when I get some free time.

A question to those who have him though. Is the clip suppose to stay in the gun? Mine does not stay in at all really. Is there some sort of trick to getting it to stay in? Does it snap in? Maybe mine is defective?

It's not a "clip", it's a "magazine". ;)

Got mine yesterday and after futzing with him, I really like him considering what he is.

Terrific pictures!

What did you do to the suit other than iron the pants? Did you water treat it, or stretch it out in any way? Looks nice, and the pants even look less long-waisted. At least the crotch is at the coat line without his belt riding up at his chest.

Terrific pictures!

What did you do to the suit other than iron the pants? Did you water treat it, or stretch it out in any way? Looks nice, and the pants even look less long-waisted. At least the crotch is at the coat line without his belt riding up at his chest.

Thanks Wor-Gar!

The only thing I did was press the shirt collar (it curled up from the tie band), the coat and the pants. No water treatment, but I did spritz the suit with a tad of water during ironing.

I've realized the reason the coat has that “big guy in a small jacket” look is because the factory sewed the clasp in the wrong place. I'm going to attempt to move the clasp, so I didn't want to risk damaging the coat by stretching it. The pants are also really high-waisted on mine; I think the photos just disguise it.

One thing I did notice under the photo lights is that Bellow does have some gray highlights in his hair, they’re just not prominent enough.

I wrote up a review of him here if anyone is interested.

Good solid review! Thanks for the link in there regarding the blue shirt.

It does look like pressing the jacket helps. And when you say they put the snap on too high, does that mean if I lower it it will solve the problem on mine? Did you move your snap yet?

I'm still debating with myself whether to change the snap so I can close the jacket, or just remove it entirely and leave him in the Dig Site clothing.

Back