Rene Belloq 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, I hate to be the one to have to explain this, but if that is a birthing fertility idol, that ain't her butt cheeks she's spreading...:horror

That's one big vajayjay if it stretches half-way up her back. Maybe I should be the one explaining anatomy to you. :lol

That's one big vajayjay if it stretches half-way up her back. Maybe I should be the one explaining anatomy to you. :lol

:naughty
Sorry for derailing the thread there a bit! Still have to wait a month to get this figure in the UK damnit! :monkey2

managed to get my Belloq's suit jacket close better after soaking and stretching.

3280758106_86f8966019_b.jpg

Looks pretty decent. I see that you've painted the hair. Good job !

So does anyone else's pedistal have those drill holes like mine and Wor-Gar's? Its just that Wor-Gar got a bum Belloq so he may have gotten a bum pedistal as well. So I just wanted to see if I just ended up with a bum pedistal as well before I look into getting a replacement.

I think the placement of the snap is luck of the draw. I know that it varies on my Sideshow figures as well. I just cut them off. Painting the holes shouldn't be that hard. How heavy is the idol environment? I'd hate to ship that thing back!

This is about as awkward a pose as you're likely to want and the Pro holds it pretty well. I did have a bit of an issue with the head wanting to fall forward, but I got it to sit back to my satisfaction.

Makes me wonder, is Belloq's head resin-like as Indy's head or is it more soft and cast in flesh tone like Clonobi and the hobbits?

Looks good Dave. When I get my second Indy from the work Josh is doing to him I'm going to set up that scene.

Back