Rene Belloq 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He doesnt like to stare into the eyes of someone/thing whilst pooin.

this place turns me into such a kid..
i laughed so hard at those pictures though.
they are awesome..
but once the word "pooin" is typed.. well.. i just couldn't help but look at them in a different way..

my indy can't hold that pose.. he'd end up pooin all over himself..
guess that is what happens when you get older... :(

0092-2-1.jpg

0077-2-1.jpg

0104-2-1.jpg

0098-4-1.jpg

Nice!!!!!!!!

Your hat's front brim is nice and low.

Just got mine! Love the base, but Belloq is really terrible. I love my Sideshow, and I have very rarely spoken ill, being that I am a customizer and I love fixing my figures. But wow.

Profile is the way to display.

(Thats where they hid Paul Freeman)

Shh.

0111-2-1-2.jpg

0110-2-1.jpg

DATELINE -1935-

Archeologist adventurer Indiana Jones sets out in search of the ancient Golden Fertility Idol. But the jungles of Peru hold many hidden dangers for our intrepid hero. If Dr. Jones wants this prize he'll have to show up the Natives, Boobytraps, and Swindlers that await. But don't worry guys and gals, that's a Smith & Wesson he's packing.

0117-1-2.jpg

0118-3-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
to the ones that have opened there figure ... hows the body is it loose or tight .... the first pro bodies have been very very bad

to the ones that have opened there figure ... hows the body is it loose or tight .... the first pro bodies have been very very bad

It's better than Indy, but the joints at the top of the thighs are still loose. I've got a Dead Harbinger coming in a few days, so I'll be able to determine if it's a design flaw or just a bad batch.

Wow!!! I just received my Belloq and the idol chamber enviroment is incredible. I had no idea the thing would be so big. I was worried about drill holes that some have reported but mine is fine. I actually like the Belloq figure too. Swapping the body with a spare Truetype I have here though. If your thinking about getting it.....GET IT!!!!!!!

I'm not too disappointed with Belloq. Better than reported, still not perfect. Swapped him with Indy so my Indy can have tighter limbs. Better in neck and arms, but still the ankles were pretty loose.

The gun is not very detailed, IMO, maybe there wasn't much they could do, I don't know. I'll be swapping the shirt and tie.

The suit is actually pretty decent. Mine fits pretty nicely I think.

Wow!!! I just received my Belloq and the idol chamber enviroment is incredible. I had no idea the thing would be so big. I was worried about drill holes that some have reported but mine is fine. I actually like the Belloq figure too. Swapping the body with a spare Truetype I have here though. If your thinking about getting it.....GET IT!!!!!!!

Please let us know how the TT works out. I'm concerned that the clothing would be too tight, esp. the jacket on the TT's wide shoulders.

Please let us know how the TT works out. I'm concerned that the clothing would be too tight, esp. the jacket on the TT's wide shoulders.

Will do. I'll post pics when it's done. Also to correct what I said earlier, my environment does infact have the drill holes. Very hard to see though. I totally looked over them.

Maybe it was just reading (and looking at these pics from afar) this thread that caused me to expect the apocalypse upon the arrival of my Exc. Belloq...

Yes, the sculpt is not dead on-- but I'm pleasantly surprised. Could it be better? Definitely. Is it the end of a line? Highly doubtful.

(Oh, and thanks Dave for the inspiration for my Indy pose.)

Back