Rene Belloq 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
belloqnosnapwz6.jpg

Nice -- I would like to get my coat to be able to do that!

Top Stick you say, eh? Cut off snap and use top stick and that's what you get? Looks good. Was your snap troublesome too? I guess it was.

In this last pic his head looks HUGE! reminded me of Bejamin Button.

Indy had that problem, too.

Turns out the headsize is fine (about the size of a Hot Toys head), but it looks better on a Hot Toys True Type.

Top Stick you say, eh? Cut off snap and use top stick and that's what you get? Looks good. Was your snap troublesome too? I guess it was.

It wasn't troublesome, but it looked out of place, so I just snipped the threads holding it on, and that's what you get.

Mine arrived this afternoon. My suit jacket fits fairly well after soaking and stretching. Like many others, the idol environment was my motivating factor and doesn't disappoint, but Belloq's pretty cool and while I agree that for the price, he should be great right out of the box, for me half of the fun is the ongoing tweaking that make's each figure unique to it's owner.

3277964980_b059ae80ef_b.jpg

3277990408_df4ceda356_b.jpg

Mine arrived this afternoon. My suit jacket fits fairly well after soaking and stretching. Like many others, the idol environment was my motivating factor and doesn't disappoint, but Belloq's pretty cool and while I agree that for the price, he should be great right out of the box, for me half of the fun is the ongoing tweaking that make's each figure unique to it's owner.

3277964980_b059ae80ef_b.jpg

3277990408_df4ceda356_b.jpg

Much better with the grey hair.

Glad you were able to score an Exc. Josh. The pedestal will look great with Indy. Tuesday can't arrive soon enough for me.:whip:D

Yeah, it was funny. I had just put myself back on the WL for the Ex earlier yesterday. So when it went back up for SC I had to go in and cancel that so I could order it.

Belloq looks fine. Maybe not the best figure ever but he looks good. The pedestal will go great with my second Indy Josh is working on.

Yeah, it was funny. I had just put myself back on the WL for the Ex earlier yesterday. So when it went back up for SC I had to go in and cancel that so I could order it.

Belloq looks fine. Maybe not the best figure ever but he looks good. The pedestal will go great with my second Indy Josh is working on.

I got Indy fever so I think I can find at least one Indy to pose with it.:lol

Thanks for all the feedback. I agree that adding a little lighter grey/white to Belloq makes a big difference.

For Wor Gar:

Unfutzed WITH Stand under jacket (therefore pulling it apart, looking like yours normally)
dsc00923bt8.jpg

Unfutzed, right out of the box
dsc00924tk6.jpg

Hope that helps. I know others have posted pics by now, but since I promised.

Back