Rene Belloq 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm starting to have my doubts about keeping my excl. order. Looks good and all just not sure about it. The same with my excl. Indy order. Not sure if i should keep it or cancel and stick with my excl. PF order. Still have some time to make up my mind.

I have ordered Belloq yet. I am just waiting for the final production pics but I do have the Indy on order. Can't wait for that one!! I haven't had an Indy since I sold my Toys McCoy, and I have been jonesing for him ever since.

With the droids coming and all, this was one of the things that was first on the chopping block. The environment is cool and all, but the figure does nothing for me, and I'm not paying $140 just for a cool stand for my Indiana Jones figure.

I pass over the exclusive because of the price. I may also not keep Belloq on my pre-order list if some newer and cooler figures comes along before Belloq ships.

Yeah, 2,000 total isn't much, especially for the second figure in a line. Those are the kind of numbers you expect to see when a line is running out of steam.

well i hope they make sr.

if i end up with only two figures i'd perfer the father and son pair but i guess at this point i'll take what i can get.

They'll definitely make Henry Sr., don't worry about that. Besides Indy himself, he's the only other guaranteed big seller.

They'll definitely make Henry Sr., don't worry about that. Besides Indy himself, he's the only other guaranteed big seller.

I'm not sure you can speak with such certainty. We are rounding the end of the 2008 and we still don't have more than two figures ordered and the first isn't even shipped yet. I have a very real fear that this line has been abandoned....we'll probably get one more figure that was already in production and then.....well.....you know....the way of the Highlander.

All the Indy cancellations to make room for Gen Kenobi is not a good thing for the future of SS 1/6th Indy characters...and you know of whom I speak.

There's lots more coming in the next couple months too, so I expect many more cancellations. The snail's pace of this single Indy figure is killing it. Without Indy on people's shelves to get excited about, and want other characters to place next to him, it's very easy to cancel before you dedicate the shelf space.

I canceled Obi-Wan because I want to make sure I get Indy. But if Sideshow keeps up the snail pace, I probably won't stick with this line either.

How is it HT is able to announce and releases figures in such a short time period? What prevents Sideshow from doing this? They could at least making new announcements to keep us interested.

Yeah, this line has really fizzled before it even got started. I'd have thought they would make at least Indy, Marion, Toht, Mola Ram, Henry Snr. and maybe another professor Indy or white tux Indy. I never saw the Belloq coming and still resent that the environment was his exclusive.

Back