Rene Belloq 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's been an influx of pissy noobs here lately. Did Comic Con pull these people out of the woodwork?

There's been an influx of pissy noobs here lately. Did Comic Con pull these people out of the woodwork?

Must be. I think Hot Toys Dark Knight stuff is drawing a lot of folks, too. Makes me want to just hang out in the customs sections til they get bored and go away.

Flaws aside, I'm still stoked there is a Belloq figure on the way. Let's keep this line going!

Way to contribute. I'm pretty sure that's a little more inflammatory than we generally like to see in these forums. Particularly since the artists at Sideshow often post here.

Taken care of.

If you've got something constructive-- whether it is a positive comment or a criticism try to elevate yourself above the elementary schoolground. Thanks.

:whip

Turd eh?

Lets see your Belloq figure.

As our own Andy B would say "Tact, look it up".

And I haven't seen a better Belloq, yeah the likeness is off, Jawline, etc, but we haven't seen the Prod piece. I think a few grey touches around the temples and eyebrows would make a big difference -- and those that have seen this figure in person have said the outfit is absolutely superb, a whole nuther level.

So, IMO, Having a Belloq next to an Indy and Marion and hopefully

TOHT

Will be a great display set. Not to mention the IB.

I thought this looked good at first but the more I see of it the less I like it. The fact that he doesn't come with either a left or a right relaxed hand really stinks too. He really should have both anyways. He looks bad just standing there with those gripping hands.

This may become a $30 ebay purchase or a gift card figure for me.

Back