Rene Belloq 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got in on the Exclusive in the end, but it took ages for the pages to load!

Still happy its gone through and I've had confirmation.

Got my Exclusive... Can't wait to see what environment will come with the Exclusive Mola Ram.:lol

Got my Exclusive... Can't wait to see what environment will come with the Exclusive Mola Ram.:lol

The Exclusive Mola Ram will have the unique ability to use his grasp to rip your wallet right from your back pocket. :wacky

The Exclusive Mola Ram will have the unique ability to use his grasp to rip your wallet right from your back pocket. :wacky

Yeah... but then I'll kick him into a river of gators so everything equals out in the end.:naughty

Yeah... but then I'll kick him into a river of gators so everything equals out in the end.:naughty

i don't think gators live in rivers neil. but they're all around here in ponds and small lakes, even man made ones. :horror golfers are often encountering them on the courses.

That had better come with all of them or there'll be hell to pay...

I would assume that Mola Ram would come with the stone skull thingie that held the shankara stones.

Or that skull-shaped chalice that Indy was forced to drink from. Light-up Shankara stones...there are quite a few possibilities. :whip

I got the exclusive... but most likely will cancel. Don't really want to dedicate the space for the dio, and the figure is a bit meh (especially for the price). But ordered anyway, just to be safe.

I got the exclusive... but most likely will cancel. Don't really want to dedicate the space for the dio, and the figure is a bit meh (especially for the price). But ordered anyway, just to be safe.

people are buying the base, and by the way, belloq is included too. :lol

Due to the unpopularity of this character, I wonder if we will EVER get a ceremonial version from Sideshow...

Back