Rene Belloq 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. The clothes look great and I love the hat but there is something about the sculpt that isn't quite working. Maybe a repaint will make all the difference.

I'm okay with Belloq in a suit but saddened that the idol pedestal comes with him. The pedestal will be expensive enough without packing in a figure with it. This one will be at least $100-110 I think. lame move.

Yeah, the suit is very classy...here's hoping it makes the translation from proto to prod with that kind of quality (unlike a certain farmboy recently)...

And the sculpt looks fine...but you know thate hair is going to be too dark :D

Some pics up at CTR:

Belloq seems to have very slumped shoulders? Hope thats not an issue with the Pro? Suit looks stellar, btw.

SDCC08-SSCIndy-13.jpg

Looks great. Wish he had the blue shirt, but hey he looks nice.

Agreed. He's looking good. Droopy shoulders but that could be that he wasn't... I can't believe I'm going to use this word, which I hate... "futzed" when being set up. The droopy shoulders does make him look like he has a long neck, though.

I do wonder if thats part of the shoulder articulation and maybe you can just raise them up? It doesn't seem to be an issue with Indy or Snake Eyes.

From that pic I would never know that was Belloq. I would start thinking "When did Sideshow start making 30s mobster figures?"

Go to Podium 2 video to get news on Belloq.

Belloq regular will not come with environment.
Belloq exclusive will come with environment.

Idol is metal.

The environment should have been separate like the SW Dejarik table and the exclusive should have been his ceremonial outfit.

I hope they have plenty of space set aside in their warehouse for those regular Belloqs.

Last edited:
I'm shocked, surprised, disappointed and confused that Toht wasn't unveiled at SDCC. :confused:

Belloq looks great, though! And that diorama! :google

Back