Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks great man congratz.. can you please take a side by side photo of her with the AH Lara Croft PF for the size comparison :)

Thanks! And yep, here ya go:

0YrYSDO.jpg

She's on her way to my house!!!

Oh, and I'm getting a Red Sonya statue in a few days. Don't tell my wife about that first one.

I am surprised this is already sold out at BBTS and Alter Ego. The exclusive version isn't even sold out at Sideshow yet. What's up with that?

I'm guessing both the REG and EX are equally popular. Some collectors don't want to pay the NRD, so they buy the REG from retailers. And now some retailers are sold out.

I'm guessing both the REG and EX are equally popular. Some collectors don't want to pay the NRD, so they buy the REG from retailers. And now some retailers are sold out.

Yes, my LCS had one and later that day the owner called and said second chance, because he saw me looking at it and Drooling on it and he knows I buy, and not just window shop, apparently he forgot I have an EX coming HAHAHA

To me, It's just a difference of the Axe or the Sword, almost sounds like a choice :)

She's here!

Nothing was broken or scuffed up, and the magnets all have great strength.

I still miss the skin texture the proto had, but I've had a month to get used to the idea that its gone. Blood splatter could be better...

At the end of the day, she is still gorgeous and I've got no regrets.

It's gloomy in Scotland today so no natural light pics:

She's here!

Nothing was broken or scuffed up, and the magnets all have great strength.

I still miss the skin texture the proto had, but I've had a month to get used to the idea that its gone. Blood splatter could be better...

At the end of the day, she is still gorgeous and I've got no regrets.

It's gloomy in Scotland today so no natural light pics:

SWEET!

Back