Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figured as much. Sucks, though. Earlier last year I was in the middle of getting ready to have him paint a piece of mine after exchanging 10+ messages, he basically said he would be all set to accept it within a few weeks, and then....bam. Never received another reply from him again. Would have at least liked confirmation that he wasn't doing it anymore, but whatever. :ohbfrank:

Maybe you creeped him out?

I'll get her
Even with the latest previews (mrs marvel) i think she's the best muscular woman sculpt ever done.
and it will be hard to do better

i own the first one but i ll be very happy to make room for another different RS

RS fans are very lucky that both best sculptors Newman and Harbottle were chosen.

can't wait to put my hands on an Ex.

I'll get her
Even with the latest previews (mrs marvel) i think she's the best muscular woman sculpt ever done.

i own the first one but i ll be very happy to make room for another different RS

RS fans are very lucky that both best sculptors Newman and Harbottle were chosen.

I agree, nothing else SS has done recently compares

Cancelled all other preorders. The Ex was still available and this may be the only statue I get this year

And that axe is soooo huge, i think she was meant to be displayed with the axe at first in harbottle mind :)

it adds a lot as a diorama and gives sens in her attitude / looking on her side

i want that axe!

I'll get her

The 1st Sonja PF was sculpted by Tony Cipriano, not Newman. You are right though, Red Sonja fans are still lucky because both sculpts are amazing. Hopefully SSC gets the paint apps right on the new PF. Poor paint apps are really the only knock against the 1st PF SSC released.

The 1st Sonja PF was sculpted by Tony Cipriano, not Newman. You are right though, Red Sonja fans are still lucky because both sculpts are amazing. Hopefully SSC gets the paint apps right on the new PF. Poor paint apps are really the only knock against the 1st PF SSC released.

Agreed. Really liked the sculpt, but ultimately sold mine because I didn't like the bronzed tan and lip gloss look. Still on the fence with this one, mostly due to the price.

Back