Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would rather eat the discount and see how she turns out if she lasts that long anyway.

I wish I would have known about the discounts before I ordered this. If it gets delayed, I'll cancel and order again.

Ordered. A bit more than I wanted to pay for this, but that base is insane. I was contemplating buying the first Red Sonja from people off-loading her, but I'd much rather pay a couple hundred more for this one.

I was looking around for the old one and was pretty close to getting it, but this new one i think tops it. Pre ordered it, no code.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I was looking around for the old one and was pretty close to getting it, but this new one i think tops it. Pre ordered it, no code.

you-chose-mentors-online-wisely.jpg

Lol, thanks i hope it is a wise choice! We'll find out when it ships! Im thinking they aren't going to screw it up, its got alot going for it (though i do prefer her less muscular and a bit softer like the old statue), the base and pose with the exclusive axe is pretty hard to beat.

The base is excellent, for sure. Not really sold on the axe as an EX though. Wish it had been something more substantial. Not that I have any idea what that could have been.

One thing I wasn't a fan of on the older Red Sonja was the blood dripping off of her sword. For a more realistic looking take on the character it looked a bit cartoonish.

Lol, thanks i hope it is a wise choice! We'll find out when it ships! Im thinking they aren't going to screw it up, its got alot going for it (though i do prefer her less muscular and a bit softer like the old statue), the base and pose with the exclusive axe is pretty hard to beat.

I just adore her physique on this new version. To me how a female warrior should look. I'm still debating on buying this and keeping it in the box till my daughter moves out in 15 years. :rotfl:impatient:

10fbcb1104590c2468dcb10556f174a6.jpg

I was thinking to either have the abs toned down a bit and keep the boob size or tone down the boobs a bit and keep the abs. But this is just nit picking, i do like the statue overall (especially to drop around $600 delivered!) And can't wait for it to ship!

I like the axe because its such a huge weapon she can weild and contrasts nicely to the small sword in her other hand.

c2df6c679a7d9bb1cb2342e338b0c68a.jpg

And that base is just some nasty awesome!

Back