Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that's how a giant Snake should look, puts the ARH diorama version to shame.

These three?

If I was a fan of Lady Death, I'd be all over that statue. And I know how your mind works when it comes to female statues :)lol) so I'm not sure how you haven't already somehow secured a Lady Death PO! :lol

Hahahahah! :lol :lol :lol

You got me there.

Honestly, wish she had the body of the original, but I still like it. I want a day of the dead repaint, should make it very sexy!!

I don't see either of the actresses in the sculpt. thankfully.

I wonder how much she's going to cost. Might have to pass on Aquaman if she's too much.

I don't see either of the actresses in the sculpt. thankfully.

I wonder how much she's going to cost. Might have to pass on Aquaman if she's too much.

I'm guessing she'll land at $479-$489...that's a little more expensive than most of the PFs are landing these days, as I'd take licensing into consideration. It's all speculation right now, and I mean, it's been a wild card area for Sideshow recently. I'm just hoping they don't go over those prices, as jumping $100 in a year would be scary. I'm thinking we'll find out sooner than later though. I'd wager she'll be up for PO before the Fall, with a release in the Q3-Q4 2016 range.

Looks killer to me. It's the only thing I'm interested in at the con besides Red Blue Spidey and Brown Wolverine which are already ordered.

I have a feeling the production of this statue will be no where near this prototype's level...NO FREAKIN WAY!

Amazing sculpt! I bet this was done by that guy who defected from Gentle Giant and went to Sideshow.

I have a feeling the production of this statue will be no where near this prototype's level...NO FREAKIN WAY!

My first experience with Sideshow was the amazing JSC Mary Jane Statue. If they make Sonja at the same factory I think there will be a ton of happy people in this thread next year. The last statue fell short of the prototype and even still kicked a ton of ace <-- thats polite talk for ass :wink1:

Maybe the fact that this all sculpted with no "cut and sew" will allow Sideshow to stear extra time and care into the painting. Supposedly the "cut and sew" details are what escalated the pricing on the 1/6th Jawa set. I don't mind this being full sculpt at all.

Vampirella's production model is right there behind Sonja and so far nobodys taking pics of her. I'm hoping thats because theyre mistaking her for last years proto.

I'm keeping positive. Some seem to want Sideshow to fail...

Honestly, Sideshow has earned people being nervous to a degree...it just seems that people are ignoring their latest work (which means factory production pieces over the past handful of months) that are all coming out fantastic! Lobo, Batgirl, Machiko, and the production piece of Power Girl shown at SDCC...they've said they're pulled right out of the group, and I'm on board to believe them.

Once Batgirl and Machiko ship, I think the tune will start changing. And if not, well, that's just people ragging on Sideshow then. I mean, if you've seen Facebook, that's pretty much the motto of each group. I mean, we can't forget Catwoman's eyes/saggy butt, but they've nailed a lot lately, and I have no reason to believe that this won't look as good as we can hope for a production piece to look.

If people expect what's in those HD shots, well then yes, prepare for disappointment. I'd bet it all on red :)lol) that they'll nail this one when it's released. Honestly though, let people complain. If various people are ignoring some of the recent production shots they've released and just blindly saying, "We're going to get garbage!" then they can live in that world. :lol

Back