Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really like the musculature on her. I still stand by my earlier comments that her bust is the weak point. Looks like a bad set of implants. Otherwise this statue has the promise to be fantastic.

She is a must have. Time to start saving up!!
Pennies300x213.jpg

she is guaranteed to NOT look like that when we receive it. Early "production" pictures released by SS mean nothing to me. Look at how wonder woman turned out.

There is a reason SS is going out of their way to mark each piece as a "prototype".

Having said that, I will order the exclusive and take my chances. I commend them for listening to collectors and giving us something so unique. But history has shown that very few statues (non mixed media) live up to the hype these days.

Yeah, she's guaranteed to be a huge failure :slap

I understand, and agree, Sideshow can have huge issues with their production pieces over prototypes.
First reveal, first day and you're convinced they can't pull this off? Come on.
Have you seen early production pictures of Machiko? Looks stunning.
Only, slight, issue I can see is the eyes.

yep. People have been mentioning Michelle Monagahan, Diane Lane etc... I'm kinda getting Kristen Stewart lol. My bigger prob is with the base though, just a little overly excessive imo. Looks more like it was mauled by a grizzly bear than stabbed/hacked/slashed... like the meat was sucked off the ribs. Gore for gore sake, just not my thing.

Oh, and I'm not going to request you get some nice HD shots of He-Man and Skeletor...but I'm also not going to NOT request it :wink1: :lol

I'm sure someone will beat me to it, but I'll take a look. I saw them last night but the style didn't grab me, so I didn't pay them too much attention.

This is absolutely gorgeous. I'll have to see what the first EX is going for in the secondary. I wish this one had been offered first.

New face seems better congratulations to the artist

Attachments

• 2faces.jpg
    2faces.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 335
  • 2faces.jpg
    2faces.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:
Those eyes will probably end up like the PF Poison Ivy...amazing prototype and dead-fish-eye production pieces. This makes me sad. If only there was an option where you could say: focus on the Sonja...paint the entire base black, I dun curr....just get the face right!!!

Best statue for me. So sold on it. I'm a little disappointed by Lady Death, but these 3 just made it to the top of my list.

These three?

If I was a fan of Lady Death, I'd be all over that statue. And I know how your mind works when it comes to female statues :)lol) so I'm not sure how you haven't already somehow secured a Lady Death PO! :lol

Back