Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:exactly:

I clicked on a newsletter link to have a look at a new product, Avenger Statues, and got a 'Save 10% on selected items'.
Had RS in my basket from about a week ago, when I was seeing if I got a code funnily enough, and it even showed the discount in my basket. Thought I'll have a bit of that only to be told it wasn't eligable because I used the code TEN months ago. I mean, WTF?! :rotfl

Reward Points cover customer loyalty.

I always thought the popups were to move stock that was stagnant. Some have been found on newly listed items.
Very strange.

Yup, people want to take advantage and screw it up for others.

Like how? It was a discount code, they used it. It was never meant to save people money, just spend more. It's for people who left **** in their cart and didn't check out and it was incentive go ahead and buy it. Someone finding out that it does this and telling people isn't "ruining" it.

Now now, boys and girls it's just a hobby not an obsession. But actually I am obsessed with this new Red Sonja. Love her, love her, that face and that body. Everytime I look at her I think of Ronda Rousey. :lol:lol:lol

Now now, boys and girls it's just a hobby not an obsession. But actually I am obsessed with this new Red Sonja. Love her, love her, that face and that body. Everytime I look at her I think of Ronda Rousey. :lol:lol:lol

Who do you think would win in a fight? Ronda or Sonja? :lol

Flex Pay got moved to 1/5/2017. It's getting to the point that I'm getting a few delay emails from Sideshow each week. I don't think anything is arriving between now and the new year.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm ok with the delay. I was afraid I was going to get a log jam of statues arriving in December. This gives me some breathing room.

I think the thing that bugs me most about the delays ii also postpones points being added to our accounts. Red Sonja will be worth nearly $60 in points.

Back