Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah of course it will.
Pre-order didn't sell out because most people had only recently received the first Sonja statue.
But once in hand pics are released of this new one, it'll instantly sell out.

After the stupid price on DP I decided this will be my last direct purchase to kill RPs.
Then I remembered the $81.50 shipping, not to mention the taxes involved :slap

Yeah this will be harder to pull off detail wise than DP. Oh well, this may very well be the last one I pull the trigger on if it looks great.

All the more reason it is surprising no sellout yet.

People are waiting to see what the final product looks like, if SS nails it then I suspect this will sell out pretty fast, if SS FUBAR's it like they did with the last Red Sonja then it will be up for sale for a very long time...

People are waiting to see what the final product looks like, if SS nails it then I suspect this will sell out pretty fast, if SS FUBAR's it like they did with the last Red Sonja then it will be up for sale for a very long time...

I think someone or many someones at SS are keeping a sharp eye on the outcome of this piece behind the scenes. This is one they can't F up if they are going to continue the price hikes they are now implementing. They need to win the SS faithful vote on this one.

I think someone or many someones at SS are keeping a sharp eye on the outcome of this piece behind the scenes. This is one they can't F up if they are going to continue the price hikes they are now implementing. They need to win the SS faithful vote on this one.

i feel like someone says this for literally every single piece

Back