Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I simply stated my opinion and you acted like a little ***** because you didn't agree with it. Quit acting like a child and trying to attack someone because they don't share your opinion.

Oh boy, internet tough guy troll now too. You need to reread your posts, you obviously have got something wrong if you think I was the one out of line. Get a life.

Oh boy, internet tough guy troll now too. You need to reread your posts, you obviously have got something wrong if you think I was the one out of line. Get a life.
I'm a lot tougher than you imagine. I said what I thought about the statue and then you tried to insult me. I think you need to reread your posts.
Lead with that next time maybe?
I'll lead however I want. Don't try to dictate people's words.

I'm a lot tougher than you imagine. I said what I thought about the statue and then you tried to insult me. I think you need to reread your posts.

I'll lead however I want. Don't try to dictate people's words.

Well, you sure don't act like it. I made a few obvious jokes and poked fun at you when the other member posted that pic. Then you go all crazy and started crossing the line.

Looks like a nice tan in those shots...

Haters gonna hate :D

I actually really like the tan on this one! It suits the character perfectly! The first one was made to look pale as she is a lot of the time, and she ended up coming out an ashy tanned colour, which was odd. If they get it close to this, that'd be great! It actually looks like she's got sweat on her...wonder if that's intentional.

Chill guys :1-1:
Awesome news! :yess:
I need to celebrate starting a new job next week after two years on the sick.

Congrats man! :hi5:

Yeah, the sooner this goes up, the sooner it can get POd and the sooner it can begin the year long countdown! Hopefully that all begins in the next month. I think it'd benefit them to jump on the hype train as early as they can. I don't think opinions will change on the piece, but it'd only be a good thing to get it up sooner, even if the release date has a couple of more months added on!

Chill guys :1-1:

Awesome news! :yess:
I need to celebrate starting a new job next week after two years on the sick.

Hah! I start a new job next month, too. I like your idea: going to celebrate by ordering a statue (even though I already did--twice!).

Well, you sure don't act like it. I made a few obvious jokes and poked fun at you when the other member posted that pic. Then you go all crazy and started crossing the line.

Alright, I apoligize for acting out. I don't want to argue over a statue. I hope it ends up being an amazing figure and you enjoy having it in your collection.

By the time she goes up for PO and the time of release, I would say no earlier than Q4 2016...plus the delay. It would be a hard long wait for this hot babe!

Back