Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would hit that hard if I had Red Sonja... My biggest fear would be if she would hit me hard back...lol...die a happy man I suppose lol

I did not know that they had. Tears implant technology in the hyborian age!! Those are obviously not real (aside from the fact it is a statue).

You don't have to troll threads either. Plenty said Wonder Woman was the same way, you just don't need to act like a **** when you say it.
I simply stated my opinion and you acted like a little ***** because you didn't agree with it. Quit acting like a child and trying to attack someone because they don't share your opinion.

I'm not a huge fan of Red Sonja, but I feel like I NEED this statue in my collection. It's just that amazing.

THH217

IMG_0434_zpsntprgtmc.jpg~original

IMG_0387_zpsal5tkv5b.jpg~original

Looks like a nice tan in those shots...

Haters gonna hate :D

I think you mean "Looks like a nice man in those shots", amirite?!

2/10 wouldn't bang. Women with that physique are so far inferior to what is minimally acceptable. Looks like a beat up extra from Baywatch.

:p :lol

Boobs too big and perky :<

Otherwise pretty epic, even if the base is a bit too gory for my normal standards. Still sorta looking forward to it, production of course is :/

Nah, I don't think she looks like a man at all. I think she looks great, and I wouldn't change a thing.

Truth be told if a woman had her body IRL she would basically be a unicorn, or the 1% of the 1% of the 1% of the 1%.

Back