Premium Format Red Skull Premium Format #2 - 2013 version-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Red skull pf comic #2

One scary looking Red Skull...

Yup the way he should be. Both cap and red skull are on my order list.

So like.... who's going to order this piece to put the coat and hat on the first PF? :monkey1

Was so going to order the Captain America along with Red Skull but after seeing the new Red Skull pose i have to say that im disappointed and much prefer the original PF which i will still try to get hold of and keep my original Captain America PF. Such a shame as the new Captain PF looks awesome!

Took some shots!!

1001074_395928597194757_1675039599_n.jpg

46307_395928580528092_323382718_n.jpg

The Cap is also very nice!

1005728_395928643861419_1985639313_n.jpg

61663_395928717194745_918204415_n.jpg

Full SDCC picture gallery CLICK HERE!

Its just ok imo....but i like the facesculpt of this one better than the first pf.

I love it personally, definite buy for me. Last year I was collecting all the heroes this year's going to be Villian's. I need this to go my CA PF

Last edited:

I think I'm going to cry.
These amount of amazing stuff Sideshow is putting out is now well out of my price range. No way can I afford all of these prize pieces.

Time to sell off some of the old collection methinks.

I think both RS's are equally as good it's just down to preference. Same with the new CA PF.

I prefer the new RS because he looks evil as hell

I think both RS's are equally as good it's just down to preference. Same with the new CA PF.

I prefer the new RS because he looks evil as hell

You would wouldnt you! :pfft:

I dont like his jacket Steve, the original had x10 better tailoring on his clothes...sorry but its old school RS for me :hi5:

I dont like his jacket Steve, the original had x10 better tailoring on his clothes...sorry but its old school RS for me :hi5:

I pull the trigger last year on the old RS PF. If someone could tailor an SS hat i'd think it would look awesome.

I honestly don't know if its the yellowish teeth or the green outfit throwing it off for me but, i'll reserve my judgement until i see more pictures.

i did like the photo they previewed with him

Ha sorry mate but I love it. I can't see anything thing wrong with it. I actually prefer that's he's got a jacket & hat on but most importantly I prefer his sculpt. He looks like a right scary barstard :lol

On a bright side with this now coming, it might help you get that EX you really want

Ha sorry mate but I love it. I can't see anything thing wrong with it. I actually prefer that's he's got a jacket & hat on but most importantly I prefer his sculpt. He looks like a right scary barstard :lol

On a bright side with this now coming, it might help you get that EX you really want

Glad you like him Stevo, will you be matching the pair and getting the Captain America to go with him? If so, what will you do with your original?

Glad you like him Stevo, will you be matching the pair and getting the Captain America to go with him? If so, what will you do with your original?

I had a good think about that but I love the original . I won't rule out the new Cap but this Apocalypse, Sinestro & Planet Hulk are must buys. Really tempted by the new Spider-Man to, I don't collect that scale but I love Spider-Man & then there's MJ too ha. Oh & then there's the new Doom, if it is a PF then it's very likely to be a must have as well :slap

Probably wont get it then :lol

Back