Premium Format Red Skull Premium Format #2 - 2013 version-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Red skull pf comic #2

You can see his back pretty well in the 2nd Captain America pic. The one with the front angle

16azeci.jpg

Ah, there he is.

Nice. Like I said, a bit on the Joker-ish side, though.

I much prefer him to the original PF personally. I think it's because he's got his hat & jacket on.

I like everything about this...except he's wearing the brown uniform. I like the black nazi garb waaaay better.

Really not digging the pose. I think the original PF is more iconic, but unfortunately I sold it several years ago because it scared the crap out of my kids and their friends who would come over.

Last edited:

This piece is awesome. Beautiful sculpt and paint. Officers coat and uniform with an officers cap. The depiction of the skull weve been so starving for.

I just love it. so much fabric. The best looking piece I've seen all year. In my opinion. My collections not that big only 7 pieces and Deadpool being my favorite one I have on pre order. This will be my new favorite Pre order

Yep, this is what a PF should be. Not all this fully sculpted 1:4 nonsense. Mixed media is a beautiful thing when executed properly.

Back