Premium Format Red Skull Premium Format #2 - 2013 version-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Link?

The whole 'AP/un-numbered/Marvel sample' stuff....I honestly stay away from. A long time ago, I actually accidentally bought one. The guy selling it never mentioned it. I got it and was a little pissed because I try to stay away from them in general. When I checked the shipping carton, the old shipping label was still on there from Fox Studios. Had it not been for that, I would have sold it. I just have trust issues with those.

BUT, I don't know of any fakes, especially of this.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sideshow-R...rksid=p2060778.c100290.m3507&autorefresh=true

He has a couple of other PFs that are un-numbered samples. He either has some connection or they'd have to be fakes right? Seeing that he has a couple of others like this makes me think there is a connection rather than being fake.

I still think I prefer the original PF to this one though. I've always felt that gun cocking pose was rather awkward. And as much as I prefer the regular head, the straining back neck is too Jokerish IMO. The exclusive has the more straightened neck and that feels more natural to me.

I was under the impression that unnumbered pieces from Sideshow have certificates. At least, my Red Skull which I bought from Sideshow has one. I guess those can be faked as well.

I was under the impression that unnumbered pieces from Sideshow have certificates. At least, my Red Skull which I bought from Sideshow has one. I guess those can be faked as well.

Was the from one of their charity auctions? I’ve won two AP thru Sideshow contests and neither of those had a certificate, they just say AP as the edition number. They were older statues so maybe things have changed since then.

Was the from one of their charity auctions? I’ve won two AP thru Sideshow contests and neither of those had a certificate, they just say AP as the edition number. They were older statues so maybe things have changed since then.

Yes, it was the original Red Skull. If I recall correct it was in the auction of 2014, base has no number.

Yes why make fake of this piece, I can't get close to retail for my Ex. This piece must be disliked Ex with a low ES and not worth much.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sideshow-R...rksid=p2060778.c100290.m3507&autorefresh=true

He has a couple of other PFs that are un-numbered samples. He either has some connection or they'd have to be fakes right? Seeing that he has a couple of others like this makes me think there is a connection rather than being fake.

I still think I prefer the original PF to this one though. I've always felt that gun cocking pose was rather awkward. And as much as I prefer the regular head, the straining back neck is too Jokerish IMO. The exclusive has the more straightened neck and that feels more natural to me.

I don't think it's worth the risk. It's weird to own not one but two 'unnumbered' pieces of each. He probably does has a connection, but not worth risking it for a piece like this that you can easily find elsewhere, but that's just my opinion.

Back