Premium Format Red Skull Premium Format #2 - 2013 version-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Red skull pf comic #2

I had a good think about that but I love the original . I won't rule out the new Cap but this Apocalypse, Sinestro & Planet Hulk are must buys. Really tempted by the new Spider-Man to, I don't collect that scale but I love Spider-Man & then there's MJ too ha. Oh & then there's the new Doom, if it is a PF then it's very likely to be a must have as well :slap

Probably wont get it then :lol

So much goodness isnt there mate! The only definates i have at the moment on my PO list are the Iron Man MKVII LSF and the Iron Patriot 1:1 bust (surprise surprise!) The Predator 2 Maquette intrigues me but i've been holding out for the Classic Predator for years so that may stop me from pulling the trigger. Apocalypse is very nice indeed but wont be able to afford it...the Doom PF on the other hand may be a possibility! :rock

So much goodness isnt there mate! The only definates i have at the moment on my PO list are the Iron Man MKVII LSF and the Iron Patriot 1:1 bust (surprise surprise!) The Predator 2 Maquette intrigues me but i've been holding out for the Classic Predator for years so that may stop me from pulling the trigger. Apocalypse is very nice indeed but wont be able to afford it...the Doom PF on the other hand may be a possibility! :rock

Yeah to much if anything, so much more than last year. Like last year it was what Wolverine LSF, Galactus, Hulk MQ's, Vision, Scarlet, Hawkeye & Deadpool PF's probably more than that but nothing compared to this year's. The only must have from last year was Deadpool & Hawkeye for me Marvel wise.

Remember not all this is going to be coming out all at once though. From last year Scarlet & Vision have only just been released. I'm still waiting on Deadpool. Galactus still isn't here. Wolverine only came out a few months back but if you can afford to drop 2K on one piece then let's be honest money isn't a problem is it Andy :lol

tumblr_me84amQJHC1rbscfwo1_500.jpg

Red skull pf comic #2

this & the new cap will look great together!

if you can afford to drop 2K on one piece then let's be honest money isn't a problem is it Andy :lol

:rotfl nice one! That Wolvie LSF was pretty much an instinctive buy...looking back in hindsight, as much as i love my Wolvie LSF, maybe i should have waited a few months longer until after Comic Con at least :slap

:rotfl

:lol You know it's true. Make way for Dr Doom and MK VII :D

Hmm i'm not sure tbh. You love it though so it doesn't matter really.

Back