Premium Format Red Skull Premium Format #2 - 2013 version-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Red skull pf comic #2

Wow this new red skull looks so much better than the old PF. Never liked the first pf face sculpt. Can't wait to see the full pics!

Wow this new red skull looks so much better than the old PF. Never liked the first pf face sculpt. Can't wait to see the full pics!

Yeah I was never sold on the 1st RS just hope SS revisit the Green Goblin PF now as I've never been keen on that either but really want that character in my collection.

Its probably just The movie version to go with the movie Chris Evans Cap PF. still looks good. but want a comic one

same here! missed out on the original Red Skull PF, which i like alot! Still want it but can never find the Ex version :(

just hope SS revisit the Green Goblin PF now as I've never been keen on that either but really want that character in my collection.

yep, same again! Would love a Green Goblin PF and also a Doc Ock PF too!!! :pray:

same here! missed out on the original Red Skull PF, which i like alot! Still want it but can never find the Ex version :(

yep, same again! Would love a Green Goblin PF and also a Doc Ock PF too!!! :pray:

Definite Buy !!

Andy have you got either the Venom or Carnage CQ's. There two I would love to go back & buy

Definite Buy !!

Andy have you got either the Venom or Carnage CQ's. There two I would love to go back & buy

I havent i'm afraid. Not overly keen on Venom (despite i have him in my Marvel Tattoo Full Sleeve) and i really dont like Carnage either. Those pieces have never interested me. They'd go really well with our Spidey Comiquettes though! :exactly:

I havent i'm afraid. Not overly keen on Venom (despite i have him in my Marvel Tattoo Full Sleeve) and i really dont like Carnage either. Those pieces have never interested me. They'd go really well with our Spidey Comiquettes though! :exactly:

Yeah I'd love to have them either side of my Spidey CQ. I'm surprised I thought you would of had Venom.

Have you any pictures of your sleeve you had done ??

Yeah I'd love to have them either side of my Spidey CQ. I'm surprised I thought you would of had Venom.

Have you any pictures of your sleeve you had done ??

Ha! My tattooist has been blasting all the progress shots on his facebook page...its almost 50% complete. All the characters are now complete with colour bar Captain America, who'll be squeezed in somewhere above the elbow. Then its basically adding the backgrounds. So in total, my arm has:

Spiderman
Green Goblin
Venom
Hulk
Wolverine
Silver Surfer
Dr. Doom
Thor
Captain America
and of course....Iron Man!!!!:rotfl

Pics just dont do the tats justice but i promise to post up the video of it once its all complete - which should be around christmas time!! :gah:

Ha! My tattooist has been blasting all the progress shots on his facebook page...its almost 50% complete. All the characters are now complete with colour bar Captain America, who'll be squeezed in somewhere above the elbow. Then its basically adding the backgrounds. So in total, my arm has:

Spiderman
Green Goblin
Venom
Hulk
Wolverine
Silver Surfer
Dr. Doom
Thor
Captain America
and of course....Iron Man!!!!:rotfl

Pics just dont do the tats justice but i promise to post up the video of it once its all complete - which should be around christmas time!! :gah:

Sounds really cool. Looking forward to seeing the Vid :)

Unless SSC totally drops the ball on the overall design, this one will be added to my collection.

I also second the various folks asking for a new comic Cap.

Man, seeing this makes me want another Ghost Rider piece.

Back