RED Mark Toys X Inflames Toys - Ninja Storm (Naruto) Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
medicom naruto n sasake look too tall.......
still waiting.............

finally, managed to unbox ****shi.lolz
2 headsculpts, love all the hand options including the pocket option.
happy that these guys cared even for that simple pose(hand in pocket), to avoid that fugly un-natural look.
just having trouble with the little book stay on the hand. will look for blutac.lolz
lots fun of poses to mess around with.
this guy isnt limited to standing pretty/museum pose. :woo

im going for this pose, he'll keep one corner occupied.lolz
17.jpg

finally, managed to unbox ****shi.lolz
2 headsculpts, love all the hand options including the pocket option.
happy that these guys cared even for that simple pose(hand in pocket), to avoid that fugly un-natural look.
just having trouble with the little book stay on the hand. will look for blutac.lolz
lots fun of poses to mess around with.
this guy isnt limited to standing pretty/museum pose. :woo
im going for this pose, he'll keep one corner occupied.lolz

Nice pose.... I was wondering whether can the band of blade holder on the thigh part fit well on yours?
Mine seems to be short and can't fit.

Thanks.

17_editted.jpg

^yeah, you need to find the slender part of the thigh to wrap it around. i removed mine and placed it back on the box. :]

Posted in the general Naruto collectibles thread, but since RMxI K@kashi is in the pic, I thought it would fit in here as well.

TToy Naruto, RMxI K@kashi, & Medicom Naruto:

sim1EuG.png

XCfAE48.png

I am looking to buy ****shi if anyone is selling for a decent price.... I REALLY, REALLY, really....really really want this figure bad. :D

I would be eternally grateful if someone would let me know if they saw one for sale somewhere, knew someone that was selling....knew of someone that had one of these that was thinking they might sell...or anything along those lines. I cannot pay eBay $350+ pricing though...wish I could, but can't.

If anyone has any insight into where to go, forums to list my WTB on, or places I could tap into to increase my odds of finding this I'd GREATLY appreciate the insight. I found a couple around the $200-$250 range, but one was on a Chinese site and their checkout does NOT convert to English (so no clue how to check out and worry about proxy refunds in case it turns out to be out of stock) and the other was in Singapore and the seller refused to ship to US. :(

Anyway, thanks in advance to anyone that can assist.

Back