RED Mark Toys X Inflames Toys - Ninja Storm (Naruto) Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if gaara isnt out yet, expect ****shi to be out next year.lolz
i laugh even though i po'd him...and expect him that late.lolz

if gaara isnt out yet, expect ****shi to be out next year.lolz
i laugh even though i po'd him...and expect him that late.lolz

The waiting game has become null to me. There will be something else released before this so theres always something new to pick up on a monthly basis.
As long as my local retailers dont shut down, theres nothing to worry about. lol

There was a medicom naruto that sold for 215 on november and i still regret not bidding on it. I am sure these guys will make him as well. Only problem is the faces dont look as good as the medicom versions but the tailoring looks a million times better.

No interest in Gaara, but this is a must buy as he is my fav character. Hopefully Gecco puts their statue version up for order soon, lots of Ka kashi goods coming! :yess:

No interest in Gaara, but this is a must buy as he is my fav character. Hopefully Good Smile puts their statue version up for order soon, lots of Ka kashi goods coming! :yess:

the other good looking 1/6 statue thats worth getting is made by Gecco. Multiple heads and arms/hands. Best naruto statue out there in my opinion.

To bad you cant find gecco naruto anywhere since it hasnt shipped out yet.

To bad you cant find gecco naruto anywhere since it hasnt shipped out yet.

It was shipped out a long time ago. They even posted a message on their facebook asking if anyone got theirs yet.
I had mine since Nov 2014. Some are shown on ebay as well.

Hey everyone. The inflames Gaara just came out in HK today. Hopefully I get a call tomorrow to pick mine up. Fingers cross this turns out good. I'm excited for this. Hope this means everyone will get theirs soon as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was in town today hoping that I could pick up my Ninja Storm 1/6 Gaara figure, but sadly my local retailer didnt get theirs instock in time. I however saw another retailer that got theirs in. They did not have any example on display but what I saw of the brown shipper box was interesting. It had the patterns from Gaara's Beast mode all over the box. That was a really cool idea. Hope the design continues throughout the rest of the packaging inside.

Just got a phone call now. Guess I'll be going back into town again tomorrow to pick it up. Too much work. lol

Back