Recon at Waypoint review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I thought I was thickheaded. You don't get it. :lol

Dude, I'm not mad. What they did is nothing short of laughable. But hey, you seem to be quite the apologist for this polystone garbage, coming in here and pissing on just about everyone's perspective on it, so... :clap:clap:clap

I don't think he's being an apologist here - at least, I think I get what he's saying: Sideshow already released a Timber. Like it or not, they probably won't do another one.

Was the way they did it a bit lame? Sure it was, but it's done, and I really doubt they'll do another one. Heck, it probably won't hurt to wait, given that the Recon sets aren't exactly flying off the shelves, but once they do release the V1-style SE, I doubt we'll see another Timber. If you want an official version, Recon might be the only way to go...

I don't think he's being an apologist here - at least, I think I get what he's saying: Sideshow already released a Timber. Like it or not, they probably won't do another one.

Was the way they did it a bit lame? Sure it was, but it's done, and I really doubt they'll do another one. Heck, it probably won't hurt to wait, given that the Recon sets aren't exactly flying off the shelves, but once they do release the V1-style SE, I doubt we'll see another Timber. If you want an official version, Recon might be the only way to go...

I don't think they'll do another version either. It would strip away the legitimacy of the Waypoint dio and likely piss off a fair chunk of the people who bought it. :lol

And I thought I was thickheaded.

Oh, that's a good one, insulting for attention, OMG I can't stop laughing!

Dude, I'm not mad. What they did is nothing short of laughable. But hey, you seem to be quite the apologist for this polystone garbage, coming in here and pissing on just about everyone's perspective on it, so... :clap:clap:clap

Oh yeah, I forgot the forum rules, Nam's perspective is EVERYONES perspective. :slap :slap :slap :slap

My bad, I won't let it happen again boss.

Recon at Waypoint is total garbage. Nobody should buy it, and that is not Timber! Not even close!

I'll try not to have a different opinion than yours again. I don't know what I was doing thinking for myself.

Oh, that's a good one, insulting for attention, OMG I can't stop laughing!

Oh yeah, I forgot the forum rules, Nam's perspective is EVERYONES perspective. :slap :slap :slap :slap

My bad, I won't let it happen again boss.

Recon at Waypoint is total garbage. Nobody should buy it, and that is not Timber! Not even close!

I'll try not to have a different opinion than yours again. I don't know what I was doing thinking for myself.

Start at page 1 and read the thread. Then find the official thread and read that. See what most everyone else here thinks. Then get back to me, newb. :monkey1

Start at page 1 and read the thread. Then find the official thread and read that. See what most everyone else here thinks. Then get back to me, newb. :monkey1

I'm too busy pissing on everyones perspectives to reread these threads jerk. Yeah, if he gets to call me a noob, I can call him a jerk.

Where's the fire? Why do we care whether someone disagrees with the majority?

:lol It tends to bring everyone together. :1-1: :thwak

I think that dio is perfect for the Cobra Sniper, but I really hate that the suitcase doesn't open along with the smallish Timber. Sideshow at least has the willingness to try something different, even if the execution lags behind its ambition sometimes.

it is a great piece...sure a bit overpriced for what it is, but the detail and paint job is top notch...just put mine out since being in the box for 8 months, and it looks really great!

I just ordered this from Alter Ego Comics to use for something else. They had a Black Friday deal to get a free Cobra Officer with the purchase.

Look for the Cobra Officer, Timber and Cobra suitcase in the For Sale section soon. :wave

Yeah, that's about what I'd be okay with paying for Waypoint...but add $20 in shipping and I'm above the threshhold for what I'd consider paying for it.

Yeah, that's about what I'd be okay with paying for Waypoint...but add $20 in shipping and I'm above the threshhold for what I'd consider paying for it.

Agreed, just looked at the shipping price myself and it was $27. More than I want to spend....

I just got this over the weekend, it's frickin' huge. I mean XBOX big. But not sure if I am going to keep a corner of a house, really just wanted Timber. Wish I had seen Darth Waller's post before I ordered. :(

Back