Recon at Waypoint review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got this over the weekend, it's frickin' huge. I mean XBOX big. But not sure if I am going to keep a corner of a house, really just wanted Timber. Wish I had seen Darth Waller's post before I ordered. :(

What do you want for it shipped? I might be willing to take it off your hands!

Let me know Deak.

You mean just the corner of the house? You know I would keep Timber and the briefcase, right? If you're serious I'll get you a shipping quote.

You mean just the corner of the house? You know I would keep Timber and the briefcase, right? If you're serious I'll get you a shipping quote.

Yeah absolutely, I get what you are saying...you were in it for the Joe goodies.

I'm cheap, I'll warn you! :lol But if you aren't going to do anything with it than maybe we can work something out and I can take it off your hands. I wouldn't mind possibly using it for my Wolverine figure. PM me if you are interested, I'm in Meridian, Idaho.

I got my Waypoint yesterday. It's pretty cool, but I agree that they could probably make these out of a different material for a lower cost.

As soon as I get my WWRp bots, I'll try and post a photo in this thread.

I got my Waypoint yesterday. It's pretty cool, but I agree that they could probably make these out of a different material for a lower cost.

As soon as I get my WWRp bots, I'll try and post a photo in this thread.

Suck it Walla. :pfft: Wish I had known about this. I ditched my "corner of house" and kept wolfie and the briefcase. Pretty cool. God that corner is HUGE! It will look good with the Ashley Wood stuff. :duff

Back