Celebrity Simpsons Aerosmith review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
Let's get back to the latest huge wave of Simpsons tonight, and check out the band better known as Aerosmith! They were the first celebrity band to guest on the show, so it's only appropriate that the five members get to take one of the celebrity figure slots. I have my review here:

Aerosmith Celebrity Simpsons action figures - Another Pop Culture Collectible Review by Michael Crawford, Captain Toy

or with the rest of the reviews at the usual:

Michael Crawford's Review of the Week - the number one source for action figure, toy and pop culture reviews!

Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

I have to say I'm glad they are the last band. I haven't been a big fan of the band figures and with so many of them making up a band, it really inflates the cost of a wave. The next wave is the one I'm really looking forward to! Stan Lee was my main want from this line, and I'm glad he made the cut. Adam West too was an awesome surprise.

I don't know how well these have been selling, but I'd love for NECA to continue to make Simpsons figures past these celebrity waves. :drool

Back