Recent Tensions in the Brotherhood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I have to say is thanks to the best bunch of guys around and I am proud to call each of my Brothers Friend. Yeah we will +++++ and fight with each other from time to time but that happens to everyone. And for people to say we are not real friends because we are not there in person for each other is bull ++++ and I know that for a fact. When my Uncle passed you guys were there for me and I will never forget that. I don't really know why we need to defend ourselves to some jackasses who just want to start ++++ anyways I know where you guys stand and thats all that matters to me. See you guys tonight.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

:woo Kain is back!:chew:D

All I have to say is thanks to the best bunch of guys around and I am proud to call each of my Brothers Friend. Yeah we will +++++ and fight with each other from time to time but that happens to everyone. And for people to say we are not real friends because we are not there in person for each other is bull ++++ and I know that for a fact. When my Uncle passed you guys were there for me and I will never forget that. I don't really know why we need to defend ourselves to some jackasses who just want to start ++++ anyways I know where you guys stand and thats all that matters to me. See you guys tonight.

Truer words were never spoken, Kain.
I have been happy to have been there for you, and that you were all there for me when I needed it.

Oh man, I know what a ****** now. He likes to have fun online and joke around with people who can't take it. I wish he was similar to when we first met. :monkey2

Rory, you're my boy and all and we had a hell of a time getting heavy into the Marvel line at the same time. You are one of my favorite FREAKS but I've seen the same change in you that I've saw in Nash last year. Just ++++ting on everyone and everything of late. I know you're getting out of the hobby a bit to fund other interests and that's cool. I'm sure at some point almost all of us will do the same. But is seems like you need to ++++ on anything new right now to help justify your decisions.

I know you're only half joking, but you're also half serious. What happened to the cool Rory that we all knew and loved :huh

The answer is simple, Rory became one of the Elite..When the Krusaders took him in....We saw the potential, the hate..this guy is now one of the chosen instead of being part of a cheap imitation of a Brotherhood....He has chosen his own glorious path..and now like all Krusaders, he rule this board behind the scene...

And no offense to The Brother hood, but a lot of your members use to say that the Krusaders were attention starving people on this board, quick to say yawn at every funny stuff we did or threads we invaded...Now, how come, A year too late, I read your threads And I have that feeling of ''Deja-vu''

*yawn*

The answer is simple, Rory became one of the Elite..When the Krusaders took him in....We saw the potential, the hate..this guy is now one of the chosen instead of being part of a cheap imitation of a Brotherhood....He has chosen his own glorious path..and now like all Krusaders, he rule this board behind the scene...

And no offense to The Brother hood, but a lot of your members use to say that the Krusaders were attention starving people on this board, quick to say yawn at every funny stuff we did or threads we invaded...Now, how come, A year too late, I read your threads And I have that feeling of ''Deja-vu''

*yawn*

:lol:lol:lol
topgun_800px.JPG

*yawn*

that's just silly.:rolleyes:
but only marginally sillier than us getting pissed at each over over a game.

Last edited:

*yawn*

Here is the difference between yourself and the brotherhood, we stay for the most part within our own treads, instead of invading every thread on the board. Well that and we have yet to completely piss of Dave or get banned. Can you say the same thing?

i love The Brotherhood and the Kurgans.

how about a Gears match between the 2. :lol

I have no problems calling members of the Brotherhood friends. I've met some @ SDCC and enjoy the ++++ out of playing GOW, Halo, COD, etc with you. Its nice to be able to jump on and forget the days troubles. It can be pooped on if people want that we're not really friends but that's their issues and honestly I don't give a damn. I know what I feel and what I get from talking with other members. That's all that matters. I mean seriously does anyone here really give a crap at what Shai says? No, we don't so who cares. There's a reason 90% of the board doesn't like him. We just let ++++ roll and have fun doing it. :)

I have no problems calling members of the Brotherhood friends. I've met some @ SDCC and enjoy the ++++ out of playing GOW, Halo, COD, etc with you. Its nice to be able to jump on and forget the days troubles. It can be pooped on if people want that we're not really friends but that's their issues and honestly I don't give a damn. I know what I feel and what I get from talking with other members. That's all that matters. I mean seriously does anyone here really give a crap at what Shai says? No, we don't so who cares. There's a reason 90% of the board doesn't like him. We just let ++++ roll and have fun doing it. :)

Amen, bro!

*yawn*
Just like you once told me, not to "stick my nose in matters that did not concern me", I respected your wishes and we came to a mutual understanding. I ask that you now do the same.

This thread confirms my suspicion:

That your Brotherhood is full of Nancy Boys and Pany-wastes. :lecture ;)

what's gayer.....exploding heads with shotgun or worship a p@ssy who didn't make the sequel & got his head chopped off by frenchman wannabe scot :lol

what's gayer.....exploding heads with shotgun or worship a p@ssy who didn't make the sequel & got his head chopped off by frenchman wannabe scot :lol

I think you misunderstood me. You see, the games are cool and all that. What I was referring to was the girlee heart to hearts you guys are all having. :inlove :D ;)

ignore the kurgans they are a dying group almost extinct & result to invading other threads because no one pays their sh@t any attention any more

Kurgans RIP

:D

ignore the kurgans they are a dying group almost extinct & result to invading other threads because no one pays their sh@t any attention any more

Kurgans RIP

:D
This comes to mind...

"You're no messiah. You're a movie of the week. You're a ++++ing t-shirt, at best." :D

Back