Recent Tensions in the Brotherhood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You all really think you are friends like that? I mean come on. YOu play video games online and most of you have never or will never meet. If you had a problem most of them would tell you "Sorry. I feel bad for you but I really can't help at this time".

Man, there's going to be massive fist fights at SDCC this year....

You all really think you are friends like that? I mean come on. YOu play video games online and most of you have never or will never meet. If you had a problem most of them would tell you "Sorry. I feel bad for you but I really can't help at this time".

So what are you all fighting about? Seems like drama to me when there are more important things to worry about. :blissysmi
You obviously have no Idea.

Is it any different than the friends we've made here? Has Pitu not sent you cookies and the like? That's what I call a friend. I've had X-Mas and B-Day presents sent to me from these friends and we talk all the time on LIVE. We've been there for eachother thru deaths in families, domestic problems and life's everday problems. You would be hard pressed to find 'real friends' like these, even if some of us never meet. Which I will be in fact meeting a bunch of them at SDCC this year.

P.S. Pix and Batty, laugh it up, I'd expect nothing different from you.

So what are you all fighting about? Seems like drama to me when there are more important things to worry about. :blissysmi
A few of them have already met before and a few that haven't will be in the coming months.

i'm meeting Dark Dave again at SDCC and I will again give him the biggest hug :monkey5

Don't hate :monkey5

You obviously have no Idea.

Is it any different than the friends we've made here? Has Pitu not sent you cookies and the like? That's what I call a friend. I've had X-Mas and B-Day presents sent to me from these friends and we talk all the time on LIVE. We've been there for eachother thru deaths in families, domestic problems and life's everday problems. You would be hard pressed to find friends like these, even if some of us will never meet. Which I will be in fact meeting a bunch of them at SDCC this year.

We'll see who is beside you when you are old and dying. Who was there to really help you in your times of need. I don't use the word friend lightly. I wouldn't call P!tu if I needed anything because he doesn't even know me. Although I would call him a friend online. It's different.

We'll see who is beside you when you are old and dying. Who was there to really help you in your times of need. I don't use the word friend lightly. I wouldn't call P!tu if I needed anything because he doesn't even know me. Although I would call him a friend online. It's different.
Come on, that's ridiculous and you know it, that's what I have my family for. Of course I'm not gonna expect them to be there in those situations, be for real man.

Come on, that's ridiculous and you know it, that's what I have my family for. Of course I'm not gonna expect them to be there in those situations, be for real man.

I am being for real. Everything else is superficial. I wouldn't call myself a friend to anyone if I wasn't willing to go to the wall for them. It's fake otherwise.

Back