Recent Tensions in the Brotherhood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*BadMoon comes in thread and pees on the intruders. He then exits thread and tells wife it is time to go eat. He is having steak tonight* :lecture

"I am proud of the Brotherhood for being man enough to see the real problem and possessing the maturity to fix it".

Dr_Phil.jpg

Ill just ignore him, he is not worth the time. He likes to stir things up and he is doing it again so just ignore him.

"Now Jedi and Rory. This is a thread of healing.. you know what you must do. Are you men enough?"

151736__drphil_l.jpg

i can't wait till TDK comes out so I don't picture Heath from the commercials of Brokeback Mountain.

All I have to say is thanks to the best bunch of guys around and I am proud to call each of my Brothers Friend. Yeah we will +++++ and fight with each other from time to time but that happens to everyone. And for people to say we are not real friends because we are not there in person for each other is bull ++++ and I know that for a fact. When my Uncle passed you guys were there for me and I will never forget that. I don't really know why we need to defend ourselves to some jackasses who just want to start ++++ anyways I know where you guys stand and thats all that matters to me. See you guys tonight.

Back