Recent Tensions in the Brotherhood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to say so, but Dave should deleted this whole thread to save the "brotherhood" some embarrassment. :lol

shut-up.jpg

The answer is simple, Rory became one of the Elite..When the Krusaders took him in....We saw the potential, the hate..this guy is now one of the chosen instead of being part of a cheap imitation of a Brotherhood....He has chosen his own glorious path..and now like all Krusaders, he rule this board behind the scene...

And no offense to The Brother hood, but a lot of your members use to say that the Krusaders were attention starving people on this board, quick to say yawn at every funny stuff we did or threads we invaded...Now, how come, A year too late, I read your threads And I have that feeling of ''Deja-vu''

*yawn*

:lol:cool:

I would just like to say that there are cool people who have posted in this thread as well as ****** bag, attention seeking whores who have also posted. The Brotherhood are not among the ****** bag attention seeking whores.

I would just like to say that there are cool people who have posted in this thread as well as ****** bag, attention seeking whores who have also posted. The Brotherhood are not among the ****** bag attention seeking whores.

you aren't wrong.

I would just like to say that there are cool people who have posted in this thread as well as ****** bag, attention seeking whores who have also posted. The Brotherhood are huge ****** bag attention seeking whores.

Don't be sooo hard on yourselves... have a biscuit!

Back