Recent Tensions in the Brotherhood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread confirms my suspicion:

That your Brotherhood is full of Nancy Boys and Pany-wastes. :lecture ;)

For real. I thought the gaming brotherhood consisted of frag throwing, truck driving, drinking men. Maybe you all should take a trip to Brokeback Montain and bond again. :rotfl

We all need to just take a breather and get back to shooting the ++++ out of each other. :rock

This thread confirms my suspicion:

That your Brotherhood is full of Nancy Boys and Pany-wastes. :lecture ;)
Riiiiight. The Kurgans have had enough in-fighting to rival a daytime soap opera. :D This is no different, we are like siblings.

We all value our friendships enough to talk things thru so as not to throw it away over petty bull++++.

We are united in what counts...
Disliking d-bags who stop in to crap on a thread.

Move along, there's nothing here for you.
:D

For real. I thought the gaming brotherhood consisted of frag throwing, truck driving, drinking men. Maybe you all should take a trip to Brokeback Montain and bond again. :rotfl

Brokeback Mountain is what I call the pile of dead ninjas on my front lawn....

Right. The Kurgans have enough in-fighting to rival a daytime soap opera. :D

We all value our friendships enough to talk things thru so as not to throw it away over petty bull++++.

You all really think you are friends like that? I mean come on. YOu play video games online and most of you have never or will never meet. If you had a problem most of them would tell you "Sorry. I feel bad for you but I really can't help at this time".

So what are you all fighting about? Seems like drama to me when there are more important things to worry about. :blissysmi

:crying...

*pixletwin is a viktim of Kurgan infighting* :nono

dawson-crying.jpg

So then what's he point of even commenting if you know it's juvenile? That's why I called you a hypocrite. I don't stop in on one of your 'rants' just to call you 'Gay' do I?

I don't think a comment is not worthy because it's juvenile. Every comment is sacred in a discussion. I mean, it changed the flow of this thread. I don't clearly see how my comment is hypocritical. :newangel

Back