Real life BARBIE -- think Hot Toys could top this?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is it true that a boob implant feels really hard? like hard plastic? like touching your knee? that's what someone told me once, I don't know I never touched one, but that makes me really curious, because like you said it looks great, but I have heard people say they feel hard

It depends on the quality of the job and I guess how much boob the girl has to work with lol but I have seen/felt ones that were downright torpedo looking things and rock hard (bad cheap surgery) and I know two chicks that have amazing fake tits I thought they were real til they mentioned they were fake.

The WORST though is ass, thigh and calf implants FLUCK DAT!!!!!!

Problem is also when you get girls that want it done so bad they seek cheap alternatives like literally will have people giving illegal silicon injections and they roll it and shape it in their bodies themselves...____ing gross....at the end of the day as long as they are happy, but it's just not for me.

With that said..........

I'd still hit it

You are seeing the future. Hard "upgrades" now (hard surgery).... genetic simplicity of the future. People's views will change and redesigning yourself will become the 'tattooing' of the future generations.

Are you old enough to remember when girls swore that thongs were gross? Whatever we fear, our children will embrace.

You are seeing the future. Hard "upgrades" now (hard surgery).... genetic simplicity of the future. People's views will change and redesigning yourself will become the 'tattooing' of the future generations.

Are you old enough to remember when girls swore that thongs were gross? Whatever we fear, our children will embrace.

Exactly, good post.

you are absolutely right, you can see it now with people that put things inside their skin, like balls or spikes, i do think in the future people will modify themselves this way, this IS the Future

That's really scary in more ways then one.

This girl was on the news just recently. She tries to be like the Japanese anime dolls.

https://www.ibtimes.com/articles/318004/20120322/venus-angelic-venusangelic-without-makeup-old.htm
252118-venus-angelic.jpg

Proof that guys will screw anything. :lol
anything with a nice body yes :lecture totally, yes,

She looks hotter than most females in my neighborhood. Those few that are hot are mostly taken. Or at least not affordable, like I can afford this one anyway. :lol:monkey2

yep, is a problem that we all face at one point or another, a lot of hot girls are either taken, or single, but single because no one can stand them, or not affordable (high maintenance) lol :lol

Back