Real life BARBIE -- think Hot Toys could top this?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i saw this on the news, pretty creepy IMO, i'm all for beauty but at least there's and a person behind it, this lady advertises a hollow shell, kinda sad

Last edited:
The thing with the plastic surgery girls...it may "look" nice...depending on what you like....but man, once the clothes comes off and you start feeling that body...it's a train wreck hahaha hard plastic pieces moving around under the skin and ____....gross

That said, yeah I'd hit it hahaha

The thing with the plastic surgery girls...it may "look" nice...depending on what you like....but man, once the clothes comes off and you start feeling that body...it's a train wreck hahaha hard plastic pieces moving around under the skin and ____....gross

That said, yeah I'd hit it hahaha

is it true that a boob implant feels really hard? like hard plastic? like touching your knee? that's what someone told me once, I don't know I never touched one, but that makes me really curious, because like you said it looks great, but I have heard people say they feel hard

First thing I thought of was that Splice movie and Species. She looks like an alien trying to look attractive.

is it true that a boob implant feels really hard? like hard plastic? like touching your knee? that's what someone told me once, I don't know I never touched one, but that makes me really curious, because like you said it looks great, but I have heard people say they feel hard

Some, some not. it's not very pleasant really, they often look soft but feel hard,

Back