Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That could be it. I've had the infinite ammo unlocked on my PS1 version for so long that I guess I've forgotten. Looks like I'm gonna have to beat the game on hard mode now. Not looking forward to it though, I remember having a b!+ch of a time with Nemesis on all his unavoidable fights and the giant worm in the cemetery on hard difficulty.

^^Grenade Launcher. The Acid rounds. :)

That could be it. I've had the infinite ammo unlocked on my PS1 version for so long that I guess I've forgotten. Looks like I'm gonna have to beat the game on hard mode now. Not looking forward to it though, I remember having a b!+ch of a time with Nemesis on all his unavoidable fights and the giant worm in the cemetery on hard difficulty.

Ugh yeah...That worm tears you to shreds on hard. One bite...oh look...Health just went from fine to danger.

Goodness killing nemesis for those weapon drops is so stressful. Such a feeling of accomplishment though :lol.......Now I wanna go play :)

^^Grenade Launcher. The Acid rounds. :)

I've always found the acid rounds to be weak against Nemey. I always preferred the magnum (or the infinite rocket launcher once unlocked).

Ugh yeah...That worm tears you to shreds on hard. One bite...oh look...Health just went from fine to danger.

Goodness killing nemesis for those weapon drops is so stressful. Such a feeling of accomplishment though :lol.......Now I wanna go play :)

Indeed, the worm was a bigger pain than Nemesis on hard mode imo.

As for Nemey, I think this time around though, I'm just gonna turn tail and run when I can until I unlock the infinite rocket launcher :lol

I can never seem to dodge anything. Honestly though I haven't had to in years since I unlocked all the weapons and infinite ammo :lol Now that I'm replaying from scratch I think I'm about to get humbled on hard mode once again :(:lol

Dino Crisis 2 (PSN) : 9.5/10

I had forgotten how great this game is. It's old but it's so much fun. It had some truly epic scenes that are still awesome to this day. (first giganotosaurus encounter)

The point based gameplay is a blast. I love getting paid to kill dino's :yess: Truly a gem of the PS1 era.

Mass Effect 2 10/10 best game I have played so far.I love this game so much!Im sure that part 3 is going to even better than this.

Mass Effect 2 10/10 best game I have played so far.I love this game so much!Im sure that part 3 is going to even better than this.

I'm nearly finished with my first play through and I must echo this statement. Very well done game and a vast improvement over the first.

Halo Reach Multiplayer: 9.5/10
Best game for multiplayer for many reasons. Just sick of all the 6 y.o

Batman Arkham Asylum 8/10

Story was good. Very fun to play. Could have done better with the fighting IMO more different combos, etc. Very impressed with the voices. The voice acting was incredible to say the least.

Overall it was awesome! Best Batman game to date! Highly recommended!!

Pre~Ordered the sequel already. You should too! ;)

Finally picked up Fable 3. 7/10 Nice graphics and I liked the story. Only thing I didn't like was that the last year went by way too fast for me to make all the money I needed for the army. Once the main story is over, it's pretty boring...a few simple missions pop up here and there...but not much else to do.

Batman Arkham Asylum 8/10

Story was good. Very fun to play. Could have done better with the fighting IMO more different combos, etc. Very impressed with the voices. The voice acting was incredible to say the least.

Overall it was awesome! Best Batman game to date! Highly recommended!!

Pre~Ordered the sequel already. You should too! ;)
SACRILEGIOUS !!! Batman AA should be 80/10 !!!!

Captain America: The Game...will give it an 8/10

REALLY underrated game. I had a ton of fun playing it :rock:rock

Mass Effect 2 10/10

This game took me a long time to beat. I loved every minute of it. I took my time and fully enjoyed every part of it. There was so much to do and see. They don't make games like this very often and it's a shame.

Bring on Mass Effect 3!

Finally finished Gears of War 2 (2 years late lol). Definitely much better than the first but the finale was a bit anti-climactic.

Currently juggling Bayonetta, Yakuza 2 and Red Dead Redemption. It's gonna be awhile...

Mass Effect 2 10/10

This game took me a long time to beat. I loved every minute of it. I took my time and fully enjoyed every part of it. There was so much to do and see. They don't make games like this very often and it's a shame.

Bring on Mass Effect 3!

This is one of my top favorite games. I love the story so much and all the characters. I'm going to be so bummed out after I finish ME3 and Gears 3. I want the damn games already...but I don't want them to end.

Back