Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bioshock 2:9/10-As the first one,a really good story.
Limbo:6/10-Not sure if the game is worth a rating,it's short and fun,nothing more than that.

Bioshock 2 8/10.I havent played first Bioshock game but this game had great plot and very cool weapons.Im getting Bioshock Infinite when it comes out it looks very different than first 2 Bioshock games but its going be great game IMO.

Okami: 9/10. Great game, just wish were was a proper sequel to this gem!

I completed about 30% of okami and then stopped because I wanted to preserve the experience for later on in life. I absolutely adore this game.

Sad to say it, but Oddworld Stranger's Wrath. Highly recommended, love it and the oddworld series to death.

There is one for the DS my younger sister is playing and she loved the first one as well. She's digging the one on the DS.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ōkamiden

Yeah I know, I plan to get it. I just meant "proper" as in for a home console and newer stuff since I hear Okamiden has more of the same, which isn't bad of course. I'm interested to see what everyone is up to 9 years later!

Fallout 3 New Vegas: Old World Blues

- The best out of the DLCs in my opinion. Highly recommended for old sci-fi afficianados. Really cheesy & funny with memorable characters!

That's a fantastic game.

I'm so ready for a new Oddworld game.

Yup, it absolutely is. I'm due to replay it soon. I too am ready for a new oddworld game. Both Strangers Wrath and Munch's Odyssey are being re-released on PS3. Those should kick major ass, I will be playing'em for sure.

Just finished up the Platinum for Captain America: Super Soldier. Not bad for a movie-based game. Very much a clone of Batman: AA, but at least they did a good job with it. There's a few glitches here and there, but IMO the biggest fault in this game is the length. It took me a couple days, but I was only playing 30 minutes a night when I got home from work. If you rent it over the weekend I'd say maybe 7-8 hours from start to finish, but that's only because I spent a good hour scooping up the last of the collectibles.
My rating---7/10. Very fun, but wouldn't pay more than $15 for it.

Spider-Man: Shattered dimensions:

Pretty fun. The combat is a little button mashy, fun nonetheless. I loved the alternate depictions of established characters. The writing was entertaining and quite humorous (especially Deadpools level).

8/10

Spider-Man: Shattered dimensions:

Pretty fun. The combat is a little button mashy, fun nonetheless. I loved the alternate depictions of established characters. The writing was entertaining and quite humorous (especially Deadpools level).

8/10

:goodpost: I loved that game too. My favorite missions are the Spiderman Noir. It got me interested enough to buy the books.

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (PSN downloadable version) on my PSP. 9.5/10. The only thing that stops my from giving it a full 10/10 is I noticed some differences like the Mine Thrower is completely absent from the game and if you beat the Nemesis in a fight he doesn't drop the parts to build the STI Eagle pistol or the lever action shotgun. The Mine Thrower and STI Eagle I don't care about but the lever action shotgun was one of my favorite weapons in the game and it's absence is disappointing.

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (PSN downloadable version) on my PSP. 9.5/10. The only thing that stops my from giving it a full 10/10 is I noticed some differences like the Mine Thrower is completely absent from the game and if you beat the Nemesis in a fight he doesn't drop the parts to build the STI Eagle pistol or the lever action shotgun. The Mine Thrower and STI Eagle I don't care about but the lever action shotgun was one of my favorite weapons in the game and it's absence is disappointing.

Were you playing on hard mode? That's the only game setting where Nemmy drops items. Mine launcher only appears in hard mode as well.

Were you playing on hard mode? That's the only game setting where Nemmy drops items. Mine launcher only appears in hard mode as well.

That could be it. I've had the infinite ammo unlocked on my PS1 version for so long that I guess I've forgotten. Looks like I'm gonna have to beat the game on hard mode now. Not looking forward to it though, I remember having a b!+ch of a time with Nemesis on all his unavoidable fights and the giant worm in the cemetery on hard difficulty.

Back