Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gears of War 3. Amazing campaign, graphics are top notch for this generation, and a nice conclusion to the story. 9/10.

Sent from my iPhone located on the planet Hoth.

LA Noire was the last game I finished. I really enjoyed that game.

Really got sucked in that whole atmosphere.

Easy 4.5-5.0.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Captain America : Super Soldier on the 360 - 3.5/5

Played it solely because I heard it had easy acheivements and I admit that I'll play games solely for gamerscore... sometimes. It wasn't that bad gameplay/graphic wise and I'd play it again. The story was nonsense though.

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3: Arcade Edition - 7/10

Goddamit the controls on this thing are ____ed and it's not just because I'm super rusty on this game either. On each game, the commands for a special move always seem to take a 2nd try before they work and it's near impossible to perform a Fatality. Hopefully some more practice will help but atm I give it a 7 only for nostalgia. MK2 is a _____ and a half though, can't get past Shang for the life of me.

Dead Island - 7.5/10

- Had the makings of a really great game but seems too unpolished at the moment.

Resistance 3 - 8.5/10

- Terrific game.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - 9/10

- Absolutely great game. Engaging story & great game mechanics. If the graphics were only better this would have gotten a 10 from me.

Gears of war 3: 9/10

Deus Ex Human Revolution: 7.5/10

La Noire: 9/10

Infamous 2: 8.5/ 10

Killzone 3: 7/ 10

Resistance 3:8/10

Im a fan of the trilogy but,

Spoiler Spoiler:

Resistance 3:8/10

Im a fan of the trilogy but,

Spoiler Spoiler:

:exactly:
There was barely any character build-up, so I wasn't really caring for the main protagonist. Malikov was the only person in the game who was decently fleshed out. IMO at least.

Batman Arkham Asylum - 9/10

game rocks!!!! was never a big fan of batman, but this game shows me how and why the character have thousands of fans.

Gear 3- 9/10
Amazing game love the multiplayer single player was great as well

Bioshock 2- 9.5/10
third time playing it thorough but I still love it and think the atmosphere and story is great.

Witcher 2- 8.5/10
Lot of fun thought ending could have been better.

Batman Arkham Asylum- 9.5/10
Went into the game not expecting anything was blown away by how much fun and addicting it turned out to be can't wait for the sequel.

Resident Evil 4 HD Xbox 360 - 9/10

Classic, still as addictive as the game cube version. Would have been nice if they had boosted up all of the textures/geometry.

Alice: Madness Returns - 8/10 (on PS3)

I want to give it a 9, because I had so much fun with it, but it's oddly glitchy in spots, which detracts from the awesome. Otherwise, a solid game with a beautiful, grotesque atmosphere and amusingly trippy plot points & dialogue.

I also recently picked up the Epic Weapons Tea Pot Cannon replica and the mini Vorpal Blade replica from the game, both of which are very cool, too.

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon -9/10

This game is just badass. And the soundtrack is unbelievable.

Really wish I had someone to play co-op with cause I only rented it.

Wow, lot's of guys who are only now getting into Arkham Asylum! I guess better late than never and at least you're ready for the sequel!

Finished Splinter Cell HD today. Been a long time since playing the original, but it was pretty awesome. Typical goofy Tom Clancy story, but the gameplay definitely made up for it.
7/10

Back