Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sly HD Collection - 8.5/10

Awesome collection, especially the 2nd one.
Didn't expect to enjoy this game as much as did, got 3 plats too.
:yess:

Bayonetta (360 version) - 9/10
Better than Devil May Cry and God of War. The game is just plain fun: great fighting system, hot protagonist and other charming characters, over the top style and action, and upbeat music.

Red Dead Redemption - 8/10
Much better than GTA4 - riding horses >>>>>>> driving cars trying not to anger cops. There's more activities and little side quests to do in the world. Very likable protagonist. Dead Eye is pretty cool.

Can get a little repetitious riding around to every mission, but again, horse riding is much less annoying than driving cars around trying not to bump anything.

Can get a little repetitious riding around to every mission, but again, horse riding is much less annoying than driving cars around trying not to bump anything.

:exactly: I agree 100% I'm playing GTA IV through now and all is going well untill you accidently scuff a cop car :monkey1

:thud:

I agree completely. It's funny how in both games one of the most amazing things is how everything looks but I can't stand riding or driving around looking at them.:lol

I agree completely. It's funny how in both games one of the most amazing things is how everything looks but I can't stand riding or driving around looking at them.:lol

Im getting paid like $1000 per mission and I just get cabs everywhere :lol

I should be getting paid expenses really for assassinating or committing armed robbery! I make it something around $20 for my cab ride and Cluck'in Bell Deluxe meal :D

Spider man Shattered Dimensions 7/10 could have been better. I hated the wall crawling... screwy camera angles.
Dead Rising 2 7.5/10...I got ending A

Last edited:
Call of Duty Black Ops. Would have to say 8/10.

Playing Saw and Splatterhouse atm so i'll rate them once i've completed them.

Bayonetta 9/10.

Pure ridiculousness. Every boss fight is like the "final boss." Liked it more than I thought I would.

The lock-on system is annoying as hell though. Wish it had a permanent/toggle option instead of having to hold all the time. Or maybe it's just the dumb button placement.

Last edited:
Bioshock 2: 6/10
Was ok....The first one was better. I felt that 75% of this game was just looting bodies and what not. It was also kinda draggy. But I'm glad I played it....looking forward to Infinite! :yess:

Doritos Crash Course: 9/10
Karma pwned me at this game last night....that jerk! :mad: :1-1:
It's a real fun game and its free on XBOX live!

Star Wars the Force Unleashed 2 - 8/10 was a short game, gameplay was pretty cool, like many have said, story could have been a little bit better, idea was great, execution could have been better

Back