Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eeekk...why? Expected more?

I'm about to start Fallout 3 for the first time, after I finish RE5.

I enjoyed the challenge of it, cause it is definitely the hardest out of any content so far, but it lacked in the cool new armor and weapon category. And its very linear which seems outta place for an open world game. Maybe I was to harsh a 6 or 7 might be more appropriate.

RE5 :rock s

Fable 3: 8/10

Despite the numerous glitches I encountered, I still had a lot of fun with this game. Not a lot has changed since Fable's initial inception but they added enough new stuff to keep me interested. Becoming king was quite fun, making certain decisions that changed the land and what not.

I would like it if there were more large enemy encounters. Like huge monster (dragons, demons etc) everything you fight is roughly human sized. Where are the epic monster battles?

Shantae (Game Boy Color)

9/10. Excellent game.

It's like a Metroid/Castlevania/Zelda hybrid. There's exploration, transformation, dungeons and boss battles, and a lot of hidden stuff. It may be old, but it is 2D goodness.

There's a DSiware sequel out which I'm going to play soon and expect it to be just as good.

Spiderman Shattered Dimensions.

8/10

Great, action packed, button mashing, awesome graphics and the EPICness of the game heads towards God Of War style.

Splinter Cell - Conviction

As an action game, 9.5/10
As a Splinter Cell Game, 8/10

Very short, but that could be because the pace was so much faster than the other SC games. It had one of the best stories of a SC game though. Usually stories were just a weak Band-Aid to tie levels together, but this one actually gelled.

Resident Evil 5

Great game. The graphics are really good and the gameplay is great too. It is especially fun when playing with a human teammate as the A is not the brightest at some points in the game. I like the amount of weapon choices and the option to play through the game with unlimited ammo after you have fully upgraded a weapon. This is a game that I thought I would never pick up but for $10 used and only another $10 for the DLC I couldn't pass it up. This game has gotten me back into the Resident Evil universe and I am now rewatching all of the movies.

Resident Evil 5

Great game. The graphics are really good and the gameplay is great too. It is especially fun when playing with a human teammate as the A is not the brightest at some points in the game. I like the amount of weapon choices and the option to play through the game with unlimited ammo after you have fully upgraded a weapon. This is a game that I thought I would never pick up but for $10 used and only another $10 for the DLC I couldn't pass it up. This game has gotten me back into the Resident Evil universe and I am now rewatching all of the movies.
Hell yeah!

I finished it too, I use the MP5 / PSG1 / Benelli M3 Shotgun and Rocket Launcher, with all infinite ammo = Fun Times! :lol

Like you said, great game.

Resident Evil 5

:yess::yess::yess: and:(

Last edited:
Super Scribblenauts---7/10 at best...

Was to easy. Took two days to beat, and that was playing maybe 3 total hours. not good for a so called puzzle game.

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions (PS3)

- 08/10

Alternate Spider-Mans makes the gameplay 4 times more enjoyable since all 4 play differently. Great talents lending their voices on the game. Neil Patrick Harris as Spidey! Must own for any comic book fan.

Hell yeah!

I finished it too, I use the MP5 / PSG1 / Benelli M3 Shotgun and Rocket Launcher, with all infinite ammo = Fun Times! :lol

Like you said, great game.

I typically run the Striker shotgun, Lightning Hawk (MAG), and the PG-1 sniper rifle.
All unlimited ammo of course.

Back