Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tron Evolution- 9/10

I loved this game and thought it was fantastic. It's not for everyone though, that's for sure. Only Tron fans and perhaps Assassins Creed fans should try it due to similar gameplay and concepts.

Vanquish 8.5/10. the game ist pretty considering it take alot to impress me when it comes to games these days

Donkey Kong Country - SNES 9/10

Beaten it before many times but didn't realize just how fast it could be completed. I finished it in under 3 hours which by today's standards is pretty short.

Was finally able to set some time aside and finish inFamous on the PS3. The game is pretty repetitive but I had a blast! I would have to rate it 9/10 at the very least. I love the story and that's what kept me going. For those of you who have yet to play this game please do so. This game can be had for cheap nowadays and will provide you with hours of entertainment.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (PS3 Special Edition) 5/10 :gah:

this game utterly fails as a sequel. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed was no masterpiece, but it was playable and somewhat fun and enjoyable. this game pretty much killed any hope for this series to being a trilogy, lol. damn, kinda like Starkiller as a character too. hoping to see a 1:6 of him one day, guess not now. :slap

Donkey Kong Country 2 - SNES 9/10

Equally as short as the first but still very fun. I thought the shortness was due to having played and beaten it many times so I decided to get 100% completion and it added a bit to it's length.

Star Wars: Force Unleashed II 6/10 -______-

i thought the gameplay was not too bad and the graphics were pretty good. However the game was soo short!! storyline was a bit iffy too. hope the next one will have longer playing time :(

Not game but, my system..its finished..RROD came on once and now every time i play a game i get 5mins into a level and the screen freezes and all this square distorted image appear..faaahhhkt!

Well into my 4-5th year with this system too, my first 360 and funny it starts messing up as soon as i throw in my latest game purchase...The Saboteur..go figure.

Shantae: Risky's Revenge (DSiWare) 8/10

It is a good sequel and some things were made streamlined over the first game (some good, some bad changes), but the final product seems a bit rushed in comparison (e.g feels like less enemy variety, less dungeons, world felt smaller, less items to buy in store, less mini games, NPCs don't play as big a part as they seem they would). I have a feeling the game being DSiWare and changing the plans to sell the game as downloadable "chapters" and instead releasing what they had as the "final, complete" product probably had something to do with it feeling not so finished.

Even with that said, what's there is good. The animation is excellent and the characters are still charming like in the first game. I clocked in at almost 8 hours to find all the items and beat the game (I went through many areas multiple times). I'd rate the game above Contra 4 (another game by the same company) for the DS. For a DSiWare game, you get a lot value for what you pay and I wouldn't be surprised if it's the best game on DSiWare atm.

If you like old school Castlevania, Metroid, and Zelda you'll probably enjoy this game a lot.

James Bond:Blood Stone -5/10

I simply loved the Bond games until now,this one was just too repetitive and meaningless.

Resident Evil 2 on ps3. 9.5/10

Still as good as the 1st time I played it on ps1

Assassins Creed: Brotherhood: 9/10

Damn good game. Probably the best AC yet. Leveling up your assassins was oddly fun, even though it's mostly done through menu's. A few glitches, like one odd one with the parachutes not working but meh. AC3 is gonna be ridiculous me thinks.

Epic Mickey- 8.5/10

Not sure on whether to give this one a 9 or not.

This is easily one of the best games on wii, and I will probably cherish it forever for bringing back my love of Disney. The game is very creative, the visuals are good, the levels are very cool looking, and the story is freaking great.

The controls can be frustrating though at times, and fighting enemies can get boring.

RE5 (PS3 split screen coop): 8/10
Nice coop mechanisms although far and between. Nice graphics and sound and pretty satisfying action. The puzzles are a bit dumb but I guess it is expected as it is not an aeventure game. I quite liked the control scheme contrary to my original belief.

Dead Space 1 (PC) 9 /10
Amazing atmosphere, creepy and dark. Gives you an excellent sense or being in a destroyed spaceship in tue ass end of tue universe...while being hunted by a bunch of hellspawned creatures. I quite liked the graphics although not the most up to date graphics engine. The sound is an easy 10 out of 10. It would have been a solid 10 if not for the annoying as &%$@ mouse &keyboard control scheme. I guess in a console things will be better.

Back