Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands --6/10. Real shame...the previous Prince of Persia trilogy was so awesome that the last two have been so lame and just get worse the more you get into it.

That would make sense. They changed the look of the Prince and I thought he resembled Gyllenhall in the movie. The platforming is fine, but the story is just recycled crap that has been 100x in other games.

Assassins Creed II 8/10.... yea i am slow with keeping up lately to releases but, i got the game brand new for $19, sometimes good to just wait.

Next up, War for Cybertron or Darksiders..haven't decided yet.

Borrowing my buddy's PS2 and decided play some of my old PS2 games I kept.

Haunting Ground 8/10
Resident Evil 4 10/10 (my all time fave game)
Mortal Kombat: Armageddon 7.5/10

Brutal Legend ............8/10
Aliens vs Predator 3.... 7/10
Dragon Age: Origins..... 9/10
Shadow Complex..........7/10
Dante's Inferno............7/10

Borrowing my buddy's PS2 and decided play some of my old PS2 games I kept.

Haunting Ground 8/10
Resident Evil 4 10/10 (my all time fave game)
Mortal Kombat: Armageddon 7.5/10

Haunting Ground rocks! definitely underrated. and being so late in the PS2 gen, it's one of the best lookin games on that system.

FFXIII 8.5/10

i'd give it a bit less but it looks incredible

^^^I just started another run through in Darksiders on hard mode after having not played it since March. It's a pretty fun game.

Yea, i was over at a chickies place a couple weeks back and she got me into it a little and so, last week i picked it up for $19.99 at TRU while i was on a little hunt for some Star Wars TVC figures.

Haunting Ground rocks! definitely underrated. and being so late in the PS2 gen, it's one of the best lookin games on that system.
FFXIII 8.5/10

i'd give it a bit less but it looks incredible

Definately! HG is such a gem and creepy game even though there wern't many enemies. What enemies there were though were really creepy though. The maid Daniella especially. And old Lorenzo I hear was the inspiration for Ozwell Spencer's look in RE5. Though it will never happen, I wouldn't be opposed to a 1/6 Fiona with Hewie and for accessories, they could include some of the potions from the game and one of the screaming raddishes.

Yea, not bad at all considering the second cheapest place i found it at was Walmart for $39.99.

Darksiders is a bit older now though right?, not that old though.

Wolfenstein. I bought this after completing singularity as I heard it was the same developers. I really enjoyed it. Looked nice, great sound and the shooting was actually pretty good. 8/10

I just completely finished lego Batman as I played it when I first got it, and let it sit on the back burner. The level design is quite flawed not as intuitive and fun as Lego Star Wars. I hope they improve the future LEGO games. Lack of trophies made me sad inside as well.

About 2 months ago I finished Forza 3.....FINALLY! 9 -10 overall but prepare yourself...it is VERY, VERY LONG (TWSS)! What a pain in the a$$ and about 1/2 way through it I vowed to NEVER buy another racing game again.

That was until I saw they were making a sequel (FINALLY!) to Need for Speed Hot Pursuit. :gah: :lol That one is definitely on the radar now and probably a purchase pending a couple positive reviews since the last couple NFS's have been questionable.

Also finished Transformer's War for Cybertron - 8/10. First good Transformer's game....um, ever really. Would say I wish they could have varied up the weapons a little bit more and I didn't care for the multiplayer at all. However, I'm a first person shooter kind of guy for online stuff so take that for what it's worth.

Next up...trying to finish Red Dead, some Madden, and then possibly Dragon Age. WTF is up with all these long games this year?

Back