Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Split/Second 8/10 has some really annoying AI and could use a few more different maps, but still a really fun racing game

Alan Wake 9/10 a really great game, and a really great horror game. Initially I'd say it's scarier than Dead Space, but you quickly get over the scary stuff since it doesn't really change much, while in Dead Space they keep things new and fresh throughout the game.

I need to finish Red Dead Redemption and FFXIII, don't know when though.

You know after reading all the reviews most of you guys are giving about Alan Wake, I may need to pick it up soon. Is it worth the full $60 or should I wait for the price to drop a little?

Anyways last game I finished, Mortal Kombat 2 10/10. Still the best in the series imho.

You know after reading all the reviews most of you guys are giving about Alan Wake, I may need to pick it up soon. Is it worth the full $60 or should I wait for the price to drop a little?

Anyways last game I finished, Mortal Kombat 2 10/10. Still the best in the series imho.

prices on games dont drop until there in the stores for like a year.just find a used copy.or better yet just give it a rent.

I'd say its worth it The story is interesting as are the characters (I haven't met a Barry I don't like), plus if you buy it new you get the first DLC episode for free. Otherwise you pay the 800 ($10) microsoft points.

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor - 8.5/10

prices on games dont drop until there in the stores for like a year.just find a used copy.or better yet just give it a rent.

Not true. Prices on games drop frequently, no matter how good, if it doesn't sell well. It can be as early as 1 month since release.

Why rate something you didn't like higher than that?? I'm about the same as what he's giving it, but the online was fun with my posse.

No i agree no point rating it higher if you didn't like it just saying most people are giving 9's or 10's even the online reviews. I've played it to 100% completion and can't see what is so bad as to give it such a crap rating of 6.5 well 6.5 normally means crap.

I wasn't looking for a fight just wondered what you 2 thought was wrong with the game that's all.

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor - 8.5/10

Not true. Prices on games drop frequently, no matter how good, if it doesn't sell well. It can be as early as 1 month since release.

well red dead redemption is selling well so dont expect it to drop for a while yet.

Red Dead Redemption - 9/10
Seems everyone has played this one.

Alpha Protocol - 8/10
I considered not buying this one because of all the reviews that have said it was crap. I found it to be quite fun and I just completed my third play through. I would personally wait since I see this one dropping in the $40 range in a short while and there is no benefit in getting it early.

Resident Evil Zero -- 6/10 Not the best in the series, but a good one nonetheless. Gamecube's graphics still hold true to this day. Next up: Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker followed by the Resident Evil remake for the Gamecube.

Killzone 2 - 7.25/10

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - 7/10

Half-Life 2 - 10/10

Half-Life 2: Episode One - 9/10

Red Dead Redemption - 10/10

One of the best games I've ever played! :rock

Only niggle I have is the ending; I was a bit let down by it, unfortunately. And I'm feeling quite depressed now as well.

Last edited:
My last games played & personal scores

- Red Dead Redemtion
9.7 / 10

- God Of War 3
7.9 / 10

- Alan Wake
9/ 10

- Super Street Fighter IV
9.1 /10

- Splinter Cell Coviction
8.5/ 10